Which power&gas supplier to use for flat?

marta

We are about to move into our new flat and I am confused as to which power & gas company to use (I am in Victoria).

I compared prices with a little help of the internet and read a couple of customer reviews about certain companies. The thing is I know that most often only those people write reviews about products or services who want to complain about something. So the reviews I found were not very reassuring.

The Direct Connect people who are on some contract with our estate agent only offer AGL power&gas which is not the cheapiest supplier so I thought I'll have a look if there are any other good companies with better prices. Well, yes, there are other companies for Victoria but maybe they are not good in other aspects??? (I did some research about Australian Power and Gas, Red Energy and Origin, and all of them seem to suffer from bad customer service.)

Now, maybe some of you guys have more experience as to what (not) to believe. Has anyone recommendations?

Any advice would be much appreciated.:wubclub:

Guest rogo

TruEnergy has always been good for me for many years. Changed to AGL for a year - far too expensive, :arghh: so now I'm back with Tru.

Archived