Dilema

Guest mohangin

Guest mohangin

We have been on the brink of applying for a visa, only to read a lot of forums where people have struggled in oz. Can anyone give me any possitives about selling our home in uk and moving for what i had hoped to be a better life for my wife,kids and myself. Is it worth it. We know of one couple who have moved to Adelaide and another who are moving to perth which one does anyone consider to be the best for employment, I am a warehouse and distribution manager. PLEASE HELP

• 4 months later...
Guest mickroo

Hi

Struggled in what way, money, home sick, housing????

My Nephew has been in Brisbane for 5 years now he is an electrician working for himself. He is earning good money, having a 4 bed new home built on a 1000sq foot of land for £140,000. His children attend a brand new School which has standards far above most main stream UK comprehensives. He spends his weekends at the coast or the local Rec which provide free BBQ's which are never abused.

The only things that are missing are his family & a few close friends, the solultion! My family & I are off as well in October.

In may mind it's up to the individual if you are prepared to put the effort in then you will reap the rewards. OZ is what you want to make it dont go there thinking it's some kind of extended holiday.

Kind Regards

Mick

Archived