Any Advice is Welomed

Guest sadukguy

Guest sadukguy

Hi

im new to this forum but have decided to join after reading many posts and cant quite find the answers i need.

My wife and I came to Australia in january along with our 2 kids. It has always been our dream to settle in Australia and when the oppourtunity arose we took it. We decided to go ahead even though there was problems in the marriage.

We managed to get a business 457 visa through my wifes work, i dont work as i am the primary care giver for our 2 year old and im currently studying part time in Australia.

The problems are still there in our relationship and it is not getting any better.

If i wanted to move out while we try and work that out is that possible on the visa type we have?

What happened if we decided to seperate?

Like i said any advice is welcomed although i believe i may have to speak to a migration expert

Guest The Pom Queen

I'm sorry but I can't provide migration advice but wanted to say I am sorry that your situation hasn't improved and I hope that things work out for you.

Kate

Guest sadukguy
I'm sorry but I can't provide migration advice but wanted to say I am sorry that your situation hasn't improved and I hope that things work out for you.

Kate

Thanks so do i.

My head is all over the place and being so far from friends and family doesnt make it any easier.

which is why i posted on here

Guest siamsusie

Hi Sadukguy,

Welcome to Poms In Oz.

As Kate has said I am sorry about your predicament and I would seek the services of a Migration Agent, who hopefully will be able to come up with a solution for you.

Very best wishes

Susie

As far as I am aware, your visa is dependent on you being together with the primary visa holder. if you separate, then your visa would cease to be valid, and you would have to leave the country. This then throws up all sorts of horrible issues with respect to child custody. I strongly suggest you get in touch with an immigration agent/lawyer with experience in international custody issues.

Archived