cabarita or gladesville???

Guest Geordie A

Guest Geordie A

we have been out to sydney on a fleeting visit to look at areas to live. i will be working out towards rosehill and want to be close enough to work for a 30 min drive. we really fell for cabarita on the south side of the river and gladesville on the northside.

we have very young children and like an area that has a bit of a centre, cafes, restaraunts, close to the water and easy access to sydney and both of these seem to tick the box. are we missing something obvious, are they good areas (safe, schools, etc) or are we missing something? which do you prefer and why??

anything you can add is appreciated

geordie

Guest Geordie A

thanks joe bloggs, did a trial run and it was less than 20 mins. we really like the feel of cabarita

Would go for Gladesville myself. I live just down the road from Cabarita and I don't like all the new development on the riverside. It seems a bit soul-less and there doesn't seem to be any sense of community. Concord is OK though.

Guest Geordie A

we like the little shopping street/ resteraunts on majors road so not sure where the concord/cabarita boundary is. not to keen on the new development ourselves, bit like a holiday resort not a home. are there any better or worse areas in concord?

Guest Geordie A

thanks michealP

yep, thats the area we like. with so many local amenities and the library around the corner it looks ideal. do you have any idea what the schools are like? our little girls are not at school age yet but its an important consideration

Archived