Cricketers wanted

Guest Moorey

Guest Moorey

Bell Post Hill C.C. Geelong are seeking an overseas player for the 2011/12 season. We are a Geelong Cricket Association Div.1 club and are able to pay the suitable applicant. We may also be able to help with travel costs / employment if required. We are a strong family based club with a great social atmosphere. If any one is interested or knows of someone I would love to hear from you soon. Cheers:biggrin:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Ammarm

Hi, I am interested. I bowl leggies and I've played first grade in NSW last season. Please contact me via email if you think you could use me.

Thanks

Ammar

Pakistan

Guest Ammarm
Bell Post Hill C.C. Geelong are seeking an overseas player for the 2011/12 season. We are a Geelong Cricket Association Div.1 club and are able to pay the suitable applicant. We may also be able to help with travel costs / employment if required. We are a strong family based club with a great social atmosphere. If any one is interested or knows of someone I would love to hear from you soon. Cheers:biggrin:

Please PM me.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gayanpsa

hi im gayan playing ist class cricket in here i like to play in ur club im 24 and all so working as a cricket coach please pm me. Thank you

• 8 months later...
Guest Cricke12

Good Afternoon.

I see you are looking for cricket players for the upcoming season. Myself and my team run a free online service for clubs and players, such as yourself who are looking for the right club/player for the upcoming season.

If you register today, at playermove.com you can be seen by clubs/players from all over the world. Also, if you are interested in a player you can enquire and possibly have them play for you.

We have hundreds of clubs and players on or website, so you could find the perfect player for the 2012 season with us, at playermove.

If you have any further enquires please feel free to contact us via PM

twitter: @player_move

• 9 months later...

Archived