Just got to Sydney!!!

Guest AndrPrince

Guest AndrPrince

Well, we have had my first 3 days in Sydney, so far so good, we are staying in the maraton apartments on the corner of liverpool and kent street, my partner has had her 2nd day at her new job! the last couple days have been busy sorting out banks ect.... today has been my first day of looking for work :unsure:

been on lots of wedsites gumtree, seek ect...............................

its all still very new just getting used to living in a city to start with! abit diffrent from our little town back home!

If anyone else is new to Sydney been nice to catch up with some people in the same boat as us!

Andy.

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Andy

Welcome to Sydney, I hope the weather is keeping fine for you. How is your partner liking the new job?

Please keep us updated on your journey and good luck job hunting.

Kate

Hi Andy myself and girlfriend arrived on Monday so similar position. She starts her job on Monday so we have spent first few days sightseeing and also the essentials. Keep applying on seek u will hear back from someone eventually!have job interview Monday from it!hope ur settling in ok jetlag takes it's toll on the body though!what jobs are u applying for?

Joe

Guest taylorvillas

Hello,

Me and my GF and her broken foot arrived a week past Sunday, its a bit overwhelming with everything to do, we are doing the whole house hunting thing at the moment which is very stressful as the agents treat you pretty badly in my opinion!

I start my 1st work assignment tomorrow in the city so looking forward to having a bit of structure.

Good Luck

Tracy

Guest AndrPrince

Thanks, not got on Poms in oz for a week or so, very busy since getting to Sydney! got a job in the first week so very happy not quite what im after but for now its keeping me busy and meeting people! My partner is enjoying her new job very much. we have been doing lots of exploring of the city, even though its not stopped raining since we landed!!

If anyone in Sydney would like to get together for a drink or two with me and my partner. drop me a message on here be nice to meet people in the same boat as us!

Andy & Cecilia.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest wjp1
Thanks, not got on Poms in oz for a week or so, very busy since getting to Sydney! got a job in the first week so very happy not quite what im after but for now its keeping me busy and meeting people! My partner is enjoying her new job very much. we have been doing lots of exploring of the city, even though its not stopped raining since we landed!!

If anyone in Sydney would like to get together for a drink or two with me and my partner. drop me a message on here be nice to meet people in the same boat as us!

Andy & Cecilia.

Hi,

I just arrived a couple of weeks ago and living in Manly, my other half arrives in 2 weeks, but I'm/we're up for meeting up. It seems I cannot PM you (I don't have the good access or something), so please email me at enquiries AT glasscubes dot com

cheers

Wayne

Archived