Go back to where you came from . Seris coming soon

brideycollette

Six ordinary Australians, of varying ages and backgrounds, agree to challenge their preconceived notions about refugees and asylum seekers by embarking on a confronting 25 day journey in this new SBS doco - Go Back To Where You Came From. Tracing in reverse the journeys that refugees have taken to reach Australia, the series features unprecedented access to some of the most dangerous and desperate corners of the world.

Go Back To Where You Came From - the world-first, three day TV event - is coming to SBS on 19, 20 & 21 June.

Heres the link for the advert for it on youtube

P.s OOps i spelt series on the thread title wrong lol :)

Guest Guest16631

.......................thanks a must watch for me ...................have lived in some of these countries and it is heartbreaking to see some of the conditions people live in ...................sure makes me thankful for where i am and compationate for those less fortunate.................who wouldn't want a better life ?...........

Guest guest37336

Hi Brides.

There have been several things lately that I would love to see, I will see if I can get it over here in Blighty.

Had a quick look on You Tube and one of the first comments was about it will only be watched by those who are sympathetic to refugees anyway, I hope this isn't the case, I truly do. It may make some think before wading in with the normal garbage.

Cheers Tony.:wink:

Archived