457 Visa sponsorship

Guest Keg

Hi

I am 24 and looking to emigrate to Perth currently I am a mechanical engineering project manager on a m&e contract. I have done a quick emigration check on True blue and they recommend going down the 457 visa route and say im eligible but need to find a sponsor.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Guest Perthbound

Hi Keg.

A 457 is what I am going to Adelaide on and is the quickest way for us guys.

I am a mechanic and have had a job offer from a large DAF company and that now allows me to get my 547 and can be out there in a couple of months.

What you might need to do is register with some employment companies and apply for jobs.

It will also depend on what work you are looking for, There might be some well paid jobs in mines for you over in WA but I dont think any take 547.

You are still young enough you could always go on a working visa and you wouldnt need a sponsor.

Hi

I am 24 and looking to emigrate to Perth currently I am a mechanical engineering project manager on a m&e contract. I have done a quick emigration check on True blue and they recommend going down the 457 visa route and say im eligible but need to find a sponsor.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Do you not qualify for skilled migration? All very well advising you to go on a 457, but finding the employer sponsor is the battle. Nothing else for it but to trawl the websites and hope you strike lucky, there are not usually any shortcuts to this.

Do you not qualify for skilled migration? All very well advising you to go on a 457, but finding the employer sponsor is the battle. Nothing else for it but to trawl the websites and hope you strike lucky, there are not usually any shortcuts to this.

They only said sponsored visa only did one of them quick online things on the true blue website is there any other sites to try for different results? more answers?

Guest Perthbound
What company's have others used and what routes hove you all taken or taking?

I am going through a company called " Living the dream ".

They have offices down in England and in Australia.

I have recieved a job offer today and have been told to expect my visa in August.

Archived