Anyone help with perth rental.........

Hi...

As title says were looking for a rental, perth area. Around the Scarborough, Karrinyup, Marmion, Duncraig or surrounding areas to start mid November this year......were still based in UK, mid November is the time of our arrival in Perth.

We're a family of 4 (two girls 9 & 16).... me a carpenter/builder and the other half a prison officer......got 176 PR visa in MARCH this year and looking for a rental as;

Maybe furnished (depending on container timing)

4 beds

2 bathrooms

Air-conditioning

Garden

Double garage & parking

Internet access

Pool (kids said I HAD to put this)

Near school for 9 year old

Near school for 16 year old

Near shops/pubs/parks/beach

We were thinking probably for 3 months initially, to get through xmas & new year but if the house is right in the right area and obviously at the right price we would be happy to stay on much longer.

Any info or help please PM me..........

Cheers

Carlos

Guest LovelyLady

Hi, we found ours on Gum Tree, no pool though but we had to have one which took dogs which are few and far between. Good luck.

Guest alanbarn

Carlos,

Please see my ad in this forum about a house in Karrinyup.

or email me

thanks

Alan

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Have a look on the brilliant site .............. realestate.com.au

best of luck.

Appreciate your help with the web sites......

We have been looking on these already and are aware of how difficult it is to secure a rental from the UK and that probably a holiday let may be the route we will have to take like the majority of others who are moving over.

I'm posting just on the off chance someone has a property available in the right area at the right time.......long shot I know but Alan who posted above could have been just that chance but its available at the wrong time.

We are looking at one or two options now and will be wanting to make a booking soon, just thought I'd chance it on this great site with all you helpful people a little longer until we do.

Cheers

Carlos

• 2 weeks later...

Archived