Form80 Education and Employment Gaps

Guest frustrate

Guest frustrate

Hi All,

I've a couple of questions to ask that I hope to have logical answers to from members. I submitted my Form80 in Mar 2010 and my wife's in Apr 2010. There were gaps in educational history but my CO never asked about it and accepted. Now I've seen one applicant who submitted Form80 in Mar 2010 and has now been asked by CO to resubmit Form80 after filling in the gaps in education and employment history. My questions are:

• Is it a requirement from CO or ASIO to fill in the gaps in Form80?
  • Once the form80 has been accepted by CO and is handed over to ASIO for security clearance, can it come back after so long time (almost 13 months)?
  • Is this returning back indicative of something?
  • Does it mean ASIO is picking up his file only now for security clearance?
  • How much time does ASIO take after start proceeding with security clearance?

I appreciate all thoughts

Regards

Hi All,

I've a couple of questions to ask that I hope to have logical answers to from members. I submitted my Form80 in Mar 2010 and my wife's in Apr 2010. There were gaps in educational history but my CO never asked about it and accepted. Now I've seen one applicant who submitted Form80 in Mar 2010 and has now been asked by CO to resubmit Form80 after filling in the gaps in education and employment history. My questions are:

• Is it a requirement from CO or ASIO to fill in the gaps in Form80?

• Once the form80 has been accepted by CO and is handed over to ASIO for security clearance, can it come back after so long time (almost 13 months)?

• Is this returning back indicative of something?

• Does it mean ASIO is picking up his file only now for security clearance?

• How much time does ASIO take after start proceeding with security clearance?

I appreciate all thoughts

Regards

Yes it can come after 13 months , a freind of mine has had a similar issue recently.Dont know what it means but all you can hope is that they dont put your application in the beginning of the queue.Which country are you from ?

Archived