ozforex or hifx

steve/helen

Guest thistles and gum trees

Hi Helen,

We used Hifx a couple of weeks back. They were really good. Kate set us up with as account in no time and we just watched the rate until we thought it was a good time to deal. I called them up at the exact moment it reached what we were hoping for and he dealt at that rate. Within 5 minutes it had dropped and our money didn't go through for another 2 days but we still got the rate from that moment of the phone call. They were really good. We dealt with a guy called Scott. We had already opened an account with Westpac and the majority of our funds wont be available till the end of October - but we have sealed the rate for the enitre amount from that one call.

I would recommend them.

Sarah

Guest alfixie

Hi,

I have joined up with both and going to see who gives the best deal at the right time, for me ozforex has been a lot more helpful and you can do all your transfers online. Ozforex also advertise on this site.

Good Luck and hope you get a good deal.

Marina.

Guest dunnarunna

im doing the same as marina, i looked at hifx first then ozforex who were giving a better deal, when i looked the other day hifx had the better rate, so i will go with whoevers best when im ready.

donna

Guest chris&dave

Ditto, thistiles and gum trees, can't fault HIFX, they offer you a price you either take it or don't, you can book a rate and when (if) it gets there they will deal. You can send them a cheque for up to £50,000 or send money electronically. They will notify you by e-mail if you wish within a couple of hours of dealing and they money is in your bank account within 5 days.

Extremely efficient. I think most of these companies are the same, the main thing is to keep an eye on the rate.

Chris&Dave.

Guest lindy_thom

Hi,

Do yourself a favour, never limit yourself to certain companies- I used a website sometime ago called Currency Finder - Unbeatable Currency Rates across the UK you fill in all your requiremnts and searches through all the big fx companies such as HIFX and OZforex and puts you in touch with the company that gives the best rate.

No harm in trying even if it just gives you an idea of what you should be getting! It helped me alot hopefully it can help you too.

Linda x

Archived