WA changes?

mapster

Guest mdeejacks
OMG thats is totaly pants.................I've got mine booked for the 11th June. Just brought the offical IELTS book from the centre I'm doing the test with does look a bit more then I expected......

Fingers crossed for you Jack that you can get it rechecked or book another test. (yet more money)

hello mapster,

i'm getting mixed results from people on here. some have said don't bother trying as you won't get it changed and others are saying to go for it.

my agent has told me to hold on as she thinks i may get in before 1st of july then i can stick 2 fingers up at ielts.

believe it or not i practiced more on reading than anything else and still failed to get 8.

it could be me but i have seen plenty of others who have also failed to get 8.

make sure you put the time in and i hope you will get what you need.

good luck

jack

Guest mdeejacks
hello mapster,

i'm getting mixed results from people on here. some have said don't bother trying as you won't get it changed and others are saying to go for it.

my agent has told me to hold on as she thinks i may get in before 1st of july then i can stick 2 fingers up at ielts.

believe it or not i practiced more on reading than anything else and still failed to get 8.

it could be me but i have seen plenty of others who have also failed to get 8.

make sure you put the time in and i hope you will get what you need.

good luck

jack

hello mapster,

someone hit the nail on the head today, try not to interpret things too much which is easy to do. make sure you read the text and only put an answer down on the sheet if it actually states it in the text.

cheers

jack

hello mapster,

someone hit the nail on the head today, try not to interpret things too much which is easy to do. make sure you read the text and only put an answer down on the sheet if it actually states it in the text.

cheers

jack

Thanks Jack we will miss getting in before the 1st July changes as I didn't realise I had to do this silly test!!!

So we will be waiting eagerly to hear the CONFIRMED changes. Fingers crossed we can still apply. xxx

Archived