need some friends

Guest afiyafifi

Guest afiyafifi

hi my name is chloe and i am moving 2 queensland next year and i would like some friends that i could talk 2 and hopefully meet up with when i move 2 oz . i am 10 and i will b moving there with my mum and dad and brother who is 13 and sister who is 2 . love chloe :twitcy:

Guest freckles

Chloe I hope you meet up with super friends, australia is a wonderful place and i am sure you will love it..........xxx

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Matt & Chloe

I can put you in touch with families in Queensland and in Adelaide (and in the rest of Australia too) who have children of about your own ages. Would you like me to do that?

When I was a child, we lived in Malaysia. Mum & Dad were there, so it was "home." Don't worry - as long as you are with Mum & Dad, anywhere soon becomes "home", however it might seem at the moment.

Hugz to you both

Gill

xx

Guest afiyafifi
i need some friends to will u be my friend plzzz i have no 1 to talk 2:cry::cry::cry::cry:

hi matt i would like to be your friend how old r u i am goin to stay with my nan 2 day till weekend will pm u then . chloe

Guest afiyafifi
Hi Matt & Chloe

I can put you in touch with families in Queensland and in Adelaide (and in the rest of Australia too) who have children of about your own ages. Would you like me to do that?

When I was a child, we lived in Malaysia. Mum & Dad were there, so it was "home." Don't worry - as long as you are with Mum & Dad, anywhere soon becomes "home", however it might seem at the moment.

Hugz to you both

Gill

xx

hi gill that would be great thank you . chloe xx

• 2 months later...
Guest Sharon1

Hi Chloe, I'm writing on behalf of my daughter Jasmine who is 11 and my son Charlie who is 7. We are moving to the Sunshine Coast in January next year and they would both like to make friends as they won't know any-one when we get there. Sharon.

Guest scots-in-oz!

Hi Chloe,

My name is Robyn and i am 10 years old, might be moving to the Gold Coast next summer. Where in Queensland are you moving? Not sure if i want to move but i would like to meet lots of new friends!

:cute::jiggy:

Write Back

Robyn

:spinny:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest chel-sea123

Hi

my name is chelsea and i am 12

i am moving to the sunshine coast in 2 month and i would like to have some friends.

and so i can talk to some poeple so i know what it is like there.

speek to you later

bye chelsea

:)

Archived