What this could mean??????

Houciaus2010

I've recently made an enquiry about my visa application and I've got this reply:

Dear *****

No further documents are required at this time. At present this application

is undergoing routine processing. You will be contacted when all other

routine processing is completed.

Your patience is appreciated.

Regards

Team 6 | General Skilled Migration | Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre

What is routine processing??? Is this same as routine check??? My employer had a call last week for employement verification and this went well!!! What DIAC is waiting for to approve my application???

Any advice would be much appreciated :cute:

Guest Bokkiegirl

Hi,

I got a very similar response not too long ago, but we haven't had any employer verification... Wish we did as then I would know there is movement...

I read somewhere that visa grant is not far away once employment verification has been done.. I got a CO 2 Feb 2011.....

O yes, also team 6...

Guest jigarercivil

I think most probably security check going on ... case office requested for med/pcc ? can I know you are from which country ? I think Pakistan ?:biggrin:

I've recently made an enquiry about my visa application and I've got this reply:

Dear *****

No further documents are required at this time. At present this application

is undergoing routine processing. You will be contacted when all other

routine processing is completed.

Your patience is appreciated.

Regards

Team 6 | General Skilled Migration | Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre

What is routine processing??? Is this same as routine check??? My employer had a call last week for employement verification and this went well!!! What DIAC is waiting for to approve my application???

Any advice would be much appreciated :cute:

He is From Tunisia. I believe employment verification is done prior to completion of security checks and probably you should wait for completion of security checks

I got CO 3 months ago and still waiting for completion of security checks

I do not know whether any job verification been done for me or not as the company which I am working with is very big

Regards

Hi,

I got a very similar response not too long ago, but we haven't had any employer verification... Wish we did as then I would know there is movement...

I read somewhere that visa grant is not far away once employment verification has been done.. I got a CO 2 Feb 2011.....

O yes, also team 6...

Oh thanks Bokkigirl!!! I wish you are right...But I had also a call from the embassy to check my employement, the agent who called me recommended to send him the work contract which I signed when I started my job ...He said that he will send the report about my job verification to DIAC on friday ( last week) and that's why I'm worried :mad:

Oh thanks Bokkigirl!!! I wish you are right...But I had also a call from the embassy to check my employement, the agent who called me recommended to send him the work contract which I signed when I started my job ...He said that he will send the report about my job verification to DIAC on friday ( last week) and that's why I'm worried :mad:

Please check your inbox. Just sent a private message to you

Regards

Guest jigarercivil

what is u r status for work & specific work exp?

Hi,

O yes, also team 6...

Guest jigarercivil

what is u r status for work & specific work exp?[

Just saw your message. Thanks

Did they mention anything about internal checks ? has your application gone under internal checks ?

Regards

No they haven't mentioned anything about internal checks :mad: all they said is '' application is under routine processing"

Guest jigarercivil

its good for me that everything met and med & pcc requested on 14th...hope so wait finish within 2 weeks:cool:

I have not "work experience" in my application status but the "specific work experiece" and the "overseas qualification" are still requested ...Overseas penal clearance and form 80 are MET :mad:

Guest Bokkiegirl
its good for me that everything met and med & pcc requested on 14th...hope so wait finish within 2 weeks:cool:

I don't have work experience on my online tracker, only specific and it's states "Further checking required" but we are not claiming any extra points as we don't need it..

My meds and PCC's was not requested but we uploaded them anyway. Meds are Finalised but PCC's don't show online and neither does my Form 80 :frown::confused:

I don't have work experience on my online tracker, only specific and it's states "Further checking required" but we are not claiming any extra points as we don't need it..

My meds and PCC's was not requested but we uploaded them anyway. Meds are Finalised but PCC's don't show online and neither does my Form 80 :frown::confused:

It means you security check has not started yet

Just saw your message. Thanks

Did they mention anything about internal checks ? has your application gone under internal checks ?

Regards

Reza! Your question has puched an idea to come into my head: Routine processing is just a normal/routine processing ...I'm just wondering why they haven't mentioned INTERNAL CHECK"??? I think they have just want to check my work experience and my qualification!!!

Guest Bokkiegirl
It means you security check has not started yet

Doesn't make sense?? We have had a CO since 2/2/11... Other RSA folk that got CO's after me already have visas???

Just doesn't make sense..

Reza! Your question has puched an idea to come into my head: Routine processing is just a normal/routine processing ...I'm just wondering why they haven't mentioned INTERNAL CHECK"??? I think they have just want to check my work experience and my qualification!!!

Look! I believe they have not given you a crystal clear response and it seems to be some sort of Automated response.

Routine check can include anything such as job, document or security check

Did you ask your CO regarding the status of your application? Usually CO's give better answers

Regards

Doesn't make sense?? We have had a CO since 2/2/11... Other RSA folk that got CO's after me already have visas???

Just doesn't make sense..

Sorry ! I did not mean anything by that ! But usually once your security checks start a blue link (form 80) is shown in online application

Have you sent your form 80 to your CO ?

Regards

Look! I believe they have not given you a crystal clear response and it seems to be some sort of Automated response.

Routine check can include anything such as job, document or security check

Did you ask your CO regarding the status of your application? Usually CO's give better answers

Regards

No the reply I've got about my application was sent to me by my agent ...I don't know if she contacted the CO for that:frown:

No the reply I've got about my application was sent to me by my agent ...I don't know if she contacted the CO for that:frown:

It must be from your CO as it has been sent from team 6. I got stuck with internal check too and do not know what exactly it means. I think in your case your security check has started as your form 80 shown as MET

Regards

Guest Bokkiegirl
Sorry ! I did not mean anything by that ! But usually once your security checks start a blue link (form 80) is shown in online application

Have you sent your form 80 to your CO ?

Regards

Yes Form 80 with requested doc's was sent a month ago already...

Yes Form 80 with requested doc's was sent a month ago already...

Aha! If your CO has requested the form 80 then it means that your application has been sent for security checks but your CO has not updated your online status.

In this case you can ask your CO to update your status

Are you in CAT2?

Regards

Guest Bokkiegirl
Aha! If your CO has requested the form 80 then it means that your application has been sent for security checks but your CO has not updated your online status.

In this case you can ask your CO to update your status

Are you in CAT2?

Regards

Yes we are Cat2.. Our agent emailed the CO last week to ask if anything else was outstanding and we got a reply to say the application is undergoing routine processing and it can't be said how long it will take as there are many variables...

:frown:

Archived