LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL

Guest garyh

Guest garyh

Hi all,

just sent off further info asked for by our case officer, P60s and payslips.

has anyone been asked for anything out of the ordinary by their case officer, was just wondering if they are going to ask for anything else.

SO NEAR BUT YET SO FAR !!!!

THE WAITING IS KILLING ME :?

Best wishes to everyone playing the waiting game

Gary.

Guest sparky

Hi Gary,we are still waiting to be allocated a case officer.How long after sending off your application were you contacted by a case officer. We too are fed up with waiting and we only sent off the app in December.

Cheers

Sparky

Guest garyh

Hi Sparky

we sent our application off in December too, we got our acknowledgement on the 14th and we frontloaded med's and police cert's.

case officer allocated on 3rd April, asked for payslips and tax documentation from June 2004 to December 2005.

we are on a 137 STNI Visa and on MODL

Sent info back so hoping to hear by end of May

CHEERS,

Gary

Guest choobs
Hi Sparky

we sent our application off in December too, we got our acknowledgement on the 14th and we frontloaded med's and police cert's.

case officer allocated on 3rd April, asked for payslips and tax documentation from June 2004 to December 2005.

we are on a 137 STNI Visa and on MODL

Sent info back so hoping to hear by end of May

CHEERS,

Gary

What type of employment did you have? I'm wondering if I should be off asking for duplicate payslips now :-/

Cheers

Choobs

Guest sparky

Hi Gary,

Cheers for that ,we heard they had recieved our app on 27th Dec ,so hopefully we will hear something soon.

Thanks again,

Sparky

Guest garyh

Hi choobs,

I am applying as a Chef on paper but i am a hotal general manager.

first skills assesment was for a hotel manager back in 2004 to Vetasses, but because they only asses academic qual's it came back negative as all my management certificates have been awarded based on experience and skills.

What a joke that with 25 years experience it was'nt enough for them yet if i had just come out of university with 1 years experience that would have been fine, so that is why i am going in as a chef as T.R.A asses on both qual's and experience although i do have chefs qual's from years ago and had to rewright C.V as a chef .

Gary

Archived