Timescales

Maxg

Hi I am new to this site, and was just wondering if anyone can give me some advice. Please advice who are the best migration companies to deal with and also how long is the process to emigrate from start to finish.

Guest MaybeOz

Welcome to PIO.

The site is a mine of useful information and members who are only too willing to help others achieve their goal :yes:

if you run a search on here for 'migration agents' you should find several recommended company names you could approach.

All the best with your plans.

Kari :wubclub:

---------------------------

Need a CV/Resume? PM me or email TheWrittenProof@Gmail.com

Guest mcwdjh
Hi I am new to this site, and was just wondering if anyone can give me some advice. Please advice who are the best migration companies to deal with and also how long is the process to emigrate from start to finish.

Hi,

I can tell you one company to avoid if they crop up in your search and that is Thinking Australia. That was our agent and luckily our visas came through end of January but they have just passed all their clients onto another migration agent as the company is in real trouble.

As for timescales your agent will advise you as it does largely depend on career and situation (can anyone sponser you, have you already got a job etc). But in my case it took 2 years from applying for the visa to receiving it and my wife and I are both under 30 and i'm a web developer and she is a primary school teacher. We used my career on the visa. We also applied as the recession hit and they tigtened the numbers coming in, so that didn't help. However, things do seem to moving a bit quicker now.

Darren

Guest trigger

We are really happy with immigration downunder, they have kept us imformed of any changes etc all the way through. OK its been along time getting to where we are now [nearly there though now] but thats been the situation for most applicants. You will read many different things on this forum. I know we appreciate everyones view and everyone will have different stories regarding agents both good and bad. Good luck whoever you decide to choose.

Archived