Vetassess - 5 months and still no news...

annever

Hello,

I would appreciate a bit of advice/experience with Vetassess. We had confirmation/receipt from them dated 24 Sep 2010 but have still not had anything else !! I know the standard timeline is 8 to 12 weeks but we're now far beyond this.

Has anyone already had the same case? And what was the reason?

Thanks.

Guest sivakumar
Hello,

I would appreciate a bit of advice/experience with Vetassess. We had confirmation/receipt from them dated 24 Sep 2010 but have still not had anything else !! I know the standard timeline is 8 to 12 weeks but we're now far beyond this.

Thanks.

have you called them?

Guest Sparnoonchris
Hello,

Thanks.

Hi,

Sounds like you need to get in touch with them. I received a reply confirming receipt of my application on 23 March '09 which was then subsequently confirmed by them as complete on 23 April '09 and I received the letter/certificate in the post about a week after that.

Cheers.

Hi,

Yes, I e-mailed them twice and finally called them. The answer is always the same: " small number of cases may take longer, for various reasons" but they do not give more explanations about those reasons.

That's why I was wondering if anyone has already had the same case and why? For info, I applied for a general occupation and I live in Belgium.

Thanks.

Guest sivakumar
Hi,

Yes, I e-mailed them twice and finally called them. The answer is always the same: " small number of cases may take longer, for various reasons" but they do not give more explanations about those reasons.

That's why I was wondering if anyone has already had the same case and why? For info, I applied for a general occupation and I live in Belgium.

Thanks.

It seems to be strange... 20weeks!!!!!!

Archived