Landscaper, Sunshine Coast

mjr

I'm looking for a qualified landscaper with experience in hard and soft landscaping. Initially part time, leading to full time.

Drop me a line if you're on the Sunshine Coast and you're interested.

• 8 months later...
Guest Guest31881

The original post was 1st March 2011, mjr does not appear to have been on the site since. You may be better searching "Seek.com" to see what work is available in Landscaping.

Guest pioneer

Thankyou, I will go and check it out.

Is there many Landscaping companies willing to sponsor? I'm trying my upmost to find some kind of list of such companies that already hold a 457 sponsor visa but no luck so far!

Many thanks again for your info:biggrin:

Guest Guest31881

Its impossible to say how many may be willing to sponsor visas. A lot will say must be available to work immediately, but if you contact personally then you may find some who are willing to at least offer advice about who may or may not offer sponsorship. I think it really is a case of just keep trying till you score.

Guest pioneer

Thankyou for your kind advice.

We have expressed our interest with the Landscaping Industry Association and the lady we spoke to was very helpful and mentioned that some of her members are already registered sponsors so fingers crossed! :biggrin:

Archived