PLEASE, please help

Guest Donnamarie

Guest Donnamarie

hi, me and my husband want to emigrate to Perth. I am 36 and he is 38. My husband is currently in the R.A.F and is studying on an accounts course, i am a care worker and have no skilled profession. Time is against us as we have to be their by the time we are 45yrs. we have elderly aunt and uncle in perth, but i don't think they could sponser us and i do not know what is involved in this. Don't want to go with a company because i think we would not get accepted on our jobs. is it worth retraining in another career for a better chance. I desperately want to get out their as i have become dispondant with england. How do we get a job sponsered by an employer, please help all information gratefully received, Donna x

Guest Donnamarie

thanks Cal, why was yours not straight forward, if you don't mind me asking, i just think they won't take us without the relevant jobs. what do you do as a job, thanks for replying, this is all a big thing to get my head around, donna :donna x

hiya im too a carer but we are going on my hubbys occupation of diesel fitter ,i have a medical condition so its been a bit more stressful and complicated but should know by end of May (hopefully)wheter they will 'let me in' ,,then we are out of here,,

Cal x

Archived