The right wing press

paulv

Guest peacock
But is emigration out of control or is it immigration ? Both very different issues of course.

Both really, there queing up to emigrate to Aus and elsewhere, and of course we know imigration is out of control in the UK, hope this helps you understand the issues Chris, when are you going back, or dont you want to tell us ?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Both really, there queing up to emigrate to Aus and elsewhere, and of course we know imigration is out of control in the UK, hope this helps you understand the issues Chris, when are you going back, or dont you want to tell us ?

Face it Peacock, Chris is out of your league and you'll never get someone as handsome as he:no:.

Aren't there any dating websites you could join?:wubclub:

Guest peacock
Face it Peacock, Chris is out of your league and you'll never get someone as handsome as he:no:.

Rather bizarre statement to make , then I read who posted it , so normal for you, anyway tell us what you know about these dating sites, do you get much success Paul ?? :biglaugh:

Guest chris955

Well he is persistent and a little scary, maybe his bizarre posts are down to his nervousness ? I don't discriminate but I just don't bat for that team, not that there is anything wrong with that :biggrin:

Archived