Ringing DIAC

gaz n family

Guest Phillips family
hi i called diac today there was very nice lady confirmed me that 1100 just arrived yesterday it has tagged to my file and i m deff. cat 2 n she lso told me tht i m going to hear my co in next 4-6 weeks...................

hi philips as u said abou 1100 did u have ur co before n then u found tht about ur 1100..............how did u gt co without confirmation tht u r cat 2..........

Hi Sona - sorry I must have missed this post (which is unusual as I read everthing)!!

I had already got my CO on 15/2 but the "evidence of SS" was still showing as required so forwarded on the e-mail I recieved from SA stating that they had sent it 2 days after lodging, to my CO. It changed almost immediately to "met".

if you go on the "south oz applications where are you now" think couple of pages before the end theres a few people had similiar problems. Hopefully you will get it anyday now xx

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest keith T8

Hi everyone just a quick note to let you all know if you are ringing Oz landlines i use 0844 2443 443 and it only cost 1/2p per minute. When you ring the number wait for the recorded message to start telling you welcome to budgetcom. you can then begin dialing your number to Oz 0061 etc. When you have dialed the full number press the hash key on your phone. If you don't you cannot hear the phone ringtone at the other end it will just be silent until someone answers. Please try it we have used it for past couple of years.

Cheers Keith

Guest Violet S

Hi prussu,

Sure will update everyone here later.

Anyway, this is our future, we play an important role to make sure we make it instead of just depend on our agent.

Let us what's the outcome of the call ya.

Cheers,

Violet

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Violet S

Update from me.

I received an email from my agent last week said that SA SS will send my Form 1100 within 48 hours. Yet, I checked today, my status still require. It's more 49 hours already.

How long do I need to wait before calling DIAC?

Violet

Guest yorkh

Violet,

You could dial DIAC after two days since the form had been sent from the state and make sure if DIAC receive it well, otherwise you have to keep contacting with the agent.

good luck~

Guest Violet S

hi yorkh,

Am thinking to wait for few more days then, check with them again. I read from the forum about the new SOL will be released in May. It makes people worries about their skill might be off the list and their priority will change.

Have to rush both SA and DIAC to get things right as soon as possible. So that CO will be assigned soon.

Violet

Guest Violet S

Hi yorkh,

I will call up the DIAC soon to find out my status. Just check my online status still no change.

Some members also mentioned that even if DIAC has received the doc, they won't update the online status page. I hope that's the case. :-)

I just read from immi.gov.au about their new announcement about baring applicants who submitting fraud document. Wonder what sorts of document will consider as false? It will start effect on the 1/4/2011.

Not that I have done that. But just be careful with whatever new announcement they make.

Violet

Guest Violet S

I rang up DIAC today and waited for 20 minutes and still not able to speak to the operator. I was very frustrated as my credit has gone and no one telling me about my Form 1100 and also no CO.

My agent is not gonna do anything from now and has decided to sit and wait for DIAC to grant us CO. I really don't understand why they don't see the urgency in us and choose to ignore. IF they have no hard to be in the service industry, why choose this profession? Eventhough you have many applicants, but isn't that your duty to help your client until they get the visa?

Can I file a complain after I get my visa with the migration bureau about my agent's attitude? Why do I bother to do this? They are cauing me so much stress and frustration.:mad:

Guest Violet S

hi forum,

just want to share bit of happy news here with you all. since i failed to speak to the Adelaide's operator yesterday, I found out that we can call our australia migration office based in our country to check.

The call took less than 5 minutes and cheaper some more. I got what I need to know, my Form 1100 already received by DIAC on the 18/3/2011. yahhh... so happy. :-) Now, waiting to be allocated to a CO.

Wonder how long does it take to be allocated one since our form is in already. Anyone can shed a light here?

Cheers,

Violet

Guest yorkh

congrats Violet.It supposes not to take long time for 176 to get CO assigned, maybe from few days to one or two weeks in my opnion. so you can be patient and keep checking with DIAC on the status.Good luck~york

Archived