One Step Closer

Polkey

WOOOOOO HHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO, JUST BEEN ASKED FOR MEDS, GOT THEM BOOKED FOR NEXT THURSDAY WHICH IS THE DAY BEFORE WE GET MARRIED. NOW WE CAN RELAX AND ENJOY EVEN MORE.

ARE APPLIATION WAS ACKNOWLEGED ON THE 4TH APRIL AND WE THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT FOREVER.

DOES ANY ONE HAVE A RUFF IDEAR OF HOW LONG IT TAKES FROM HAVING YOUR MEDS DONE TO GETTING YOUR VISAS?

WOW, CANT BELIVE HOW EXCITED I AM ABOUT HAVING THE BLOOD SUCKED OUT OF ME, DOING A FULL ON TOE JAM RIGHT NOW.

THERE IS LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL AND IT FEELS GREAT.:biglaugh:

Guest The Baggo's

Hi! and firstly good luck with your Wedding! Our medicals arrived in Sydney on 22nd May!! We still haven't heard a THING which is just soooo annoying to say the least. apparently there is a massive back log on the medical front so be warned and don't get too excited!! Nat

Guest Els-Bells

Wahey thats fab news!!!! Does that mean you have been assigned a c/o? ,Usually that is when the meds are requested. WE are waiting for our c/o its been nearly 2months since our acknowledgement and pre booked our meds for end aug, but if we havent got a c/o by then we will have to cancel as dont wanna risk them going awol. I dont know how long it will take for your visa but it seems from other peoples postings on PIO that there is a 6 week wait to get meds checked (or whatever it is they do).

Good luck with everything especially your wedding next week, hope you have a great day.:wubclub: :cute:

Archived