new to site

Guest rutherford03

Guest rutherford03

hi new to this.we are hopefully moving to perth from glasgow . does anybody no is there abig demand for floolayers over there.thanks

Guest Davidgolf

Hi i cant help you but somebody on here will be able to, but would like to welcome you to PIO BEWARE ONCE YOU START YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO STOP.:biglaugh:

Sharon:biglaugh:

Guest Gollywobbler
hi new to this.we are hopefully moving to perth from glasgow . does anybody no is there abig demand for floolayers over there.thanks

Hi there

Welcome to Poms in Oz.

There is a huge amount of contriuction work goiing on around Perth with new suburbs being built, so there is sure to be a large demand for floorlayers.

Billy braveheart and his family are members of Poms in Oz. Billy is a brickie and the family are also from Glasgow. They are in the process of moving to Perth. That is, the dog went out there a couple of weeks ago. Billy and their elder son flew to Perth last Friday/Saturday. Janetter and Gary will be going out to join them on the 23rd.

Here are some threads started by Billy:

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/search.php?searchid=113204

Once billy gets settled and starts work, I'm sure he'll be able to tell you loads about the demand for floorlayers in Perth.

In the meanwhile, on Saturdays look at the West Australian on line. I think you'll find job adverts in there.

Also. Seek and Career One are both said to be good websites for jobs. The links are here:

SEEK - Australia's no. 1 jobs, employment, career and recruitment site

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=135586

Which visa are you planning to apply for/have you aplied for?

Cheers

Gill

Guest clayton gang

Hi

Just wanted to say welcome to PIO.:spinny:

Clayton Gang

Hi and welcome o pio.

we are hoping to go to Perth and we have friends there and they have informed us hey are busy building,and as Gill says they are building all the time so i am sure your skill will be wanted.

Good Luck.

Archived