Will it happen.

Guest leilabelle

Guest leilabelle

My husband and I are so excited about moving to Perth with our two children. I have a place on course studying special needs and am due to start in july, BUT can't sell my house and no way of gong untill this happens. :sad:

Trying to stay positive but feel more and more negative as the days go by. keep thinking about how exciting it will be when we get on the plane to start our new lives in oz and then dread the thought of us staying here.

What makes things worse is family hope the house doesn't sell so we can't leave, anyone been or going through similar thing?

Guest Alexxxxx

Have you considered renting it? We're looking into that option at the moment because there's no way we can sell our flat! But we're not letting anything hold us back! It is different for us though because it is the only two of us - no children.

Good luck!!

Guest leilabelle

We would love to have that option, but unfortunately we need all the money from house sale to make the move possible.

Good luck with your move though when do you hope to go?

Guest Alexxxxx

Ahhh that's fair enough. Again, I guess it's a lot different when you have children. We are impatient (hehe) so OH is applying for jobs for sponsorship now so hopefully something will come up soon! We have very little savings but speaking to family that have done the move with hardly any money, we know we can survive once we're out there and getting two incomes :cute:

Guest leilabelle

We can't wait everyday I pray the phone rings and it's a viewing on the house but no such luck as yet.

Where are you guys heading?

Archived