Wales meet

Guest suesk

Just a reminder meet is tomorrow at the Heron Marsh St Mellons Cardiff if any more people would like to join us please let me know.

Suexx

Thanks for organising this and the other meets Sue. We had a very enjoyable time. :notworthy:

Some of you may know that Sue has 'stepped down' from organising the meets. I've rashly volunteered to organise the next few - well until I leave the country anyhow!

The next meet will be on the 18th Novemeber - also at the Herons Marsh pub. Please PM me with any questions and to let me know if you can make it !

See you all there!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fly Away

The next South Wales meet will be in the usual place - Heron Marsh pub, St Mellons, 12 midday on the 18th November.

Everyone Welcome! biggrin.gif

Kids play area and pub grub available

Hope to see you all there!!

For further information please PM me. biggrin.gif

I will need mumbers by soon, so if you're going to come, could you let me know. Thanks!

Guest uksniper

Me and Helen won't be able to make it. It's Helen's 40th and i have a little surprise in store so I can't say much at this time. I'm sure she'll tell you all about it afterwards.

I hope you all have a good time.

cheers

Mat

Guest Fly Away
Me and Helen won't be able to make it. It's Helen's 40th and i have a little surprise in store so I can't say much at this time. I'm sure she'll tell you all about it afterwards.

I hope you all have a good time.

cheers

Mat

Thanks for letting us know. Hope you have a lovely day and it is very surprising!

Happy Birthday Helen! :):)

The next meet will be in January - will you guys still be in the UK then???

• 4 weeks later...
Guest uksniper
Thanks for letting us know. Hope you have a lovely day and it is very surprising!

Happy Birthday Helen! :):)

The next meet will be in January - will you guys still be in the UK then???

We fly to Oz on the 15th Jan. The surprise went well. I told Helen I was taking her for dinner at a hotel near the airport. She naturally assumed it was Heathrow as we were headed there. She got a bit of a shock as we landed in Cairo. It all went well and I earnt enough brownie points to keep me going for years.

If we don't see you all in January good luck and I hope all goes well.

Merry Christmas

Mat & Helen

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Fly Away
We fly to Oz on the 15th Jan. The surprise went well. I told Helen I was taking her for dinner at a hotel near the airport. She naturally assumed it was Heathrow as we were headed there. She got a bit of a shock as we landed in Cairo. It all went well and I earnt enough brownie points to keep me going for years.

If we don't see you all in January good luck and I hope all goes well.

Merry Christmas

Mat & Helen

How fantastic! Plenty brownie points Mat!:notworthy:

The next meet will be on the 27th - do you think you can fly back specially???:biglaugh:

Good luck in your new lives down under. Hope it is all you wish for.

We will miss you at the meets.

Guest Fly Away

Hi Everybody!

Anybody hoping to move to Oz is welcome at meet up in Cardiff. 27th Jan 2008. Heron Marsh Pub, (St Mellons) at Midday.

Everyone welcome. :smile: We usually have a pub lunch, a few drinks and a chat. Kids very welcome. Wacky Warehouse available at the pub.

Please PM me if you would like more info / directions etc.

I would also be very grateful if you could PM me to let me know if you are coming as I have to give the pub some rough numbers - they usually allocate a section of the dining room for us.

Happy New Year!

Hi,

We would love to come along if thats ok? We're still in the early stages (will the info requirements ever end?!!!) but hoping to be in Brisbane by next Christmas....

Guest Fly Away
Hi,

We would love to come along if thats ok? We're still in the early stages (will the info requirements ever end?!!!) but hoping to be in Brisbane by next Christmas....

Hi Sam and Si,

You are very welcome!! Look forward to meeting you. I know what you mean about the requirements. We've been at it 9 months and have only just submitted the actual visa.:goofy:

PM me if you need more info etc

Edit - have sent you a PM Sue and Si.

Hi Sue,

House market is a b~mmer isn't it?:dull:

Hope you sell soon!

See you on the 27th!

N

XXX

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fly Away
Hi Sam and Si,

You are very welcome!! Look forward to meeting you. I know what you mean about the requirements. We've been at it 9 months and have only just submitted the actual visa.:goofy:

PM me if you need more info etc

Edit - have sent you a PM Sue and Si.

Hi Sue,

House market is a b~mmer isn't it?:dull:

Hope you sell soon!

See you on the 27th!

N

XXX

Hi Again,

Just a reminder that the mext meet is on the 27th Jan at the Heron's Marsh pub.

Sam and Si I have counted you in!

Suesk I'll count you over on BE!!

Everyone welcome! If would like to come, please just send me a PM and I'll fill you in.

See you soon Guys.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fly Away

Just a quick reminder that the meet is on Sunday the 27th at the Heron's Marsh pub - midday

Hope to see you all there!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fly Away

Hello again.

Lovely to meet you all last week. Hope you had a good time and would like to risk coming again!

The next meet is on 24th Feb at 12 midday at the Heron Marsh pub in St Mellons.

(Same time same place as last time.)

Again, if you can let me know if you can make it - so I can confirm numbers with the pub.

Please PM me if you need more info.

xxx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fly Away
Hope you can all make it on the 24th - please let me know.

Thanks!

N

xx

Hi all,

Jus another reminder. Everyone welcome next Sunday - the 24th at the Heron Marsh in St Mellons. 12 Midday.

Hope to see you all there again!!

Hi just reading your post about the meet on Sunday 24th February, have not been to any meets before as we have only just had our visa's and today had an offer on our house, so did not want to attend in case we were not successful, but at last things seem to be going well .

If we are able to come on Sunday we will not want any lunch but I will let you know before if we cannot.There will be three adults if we can attend.

Thanks would love to meet everyone .hoping to move the Perth.Anyone else? OH plasterer /builder,son - anything,me -childcare /teacher?

Guest Fly Away
Hi just reading your post about the meet on Sunday 24th February, have not been to any meets before as we have only just had our visa's and today had an offer on our house, so did not want to attend in case we were not successful, but at last things seem to be going well .

If we are able to come on Sunday we will not want any lunch but I will let you know before if we cannot.There will be three adults if we can attend.

Thanks would love to meet everyone .hoping to move the Perth.Anyone else? OH plasterer /builder,son - anything,me -childcare /teacher?

Hi Huswan,

Congrats on your visa and the offer on your house!!!:notworthy:

Look forward to meeting you. Thanks for letting us know about the food.

The meet is at the Heron's Marsh pub in St Mellons - let me know if you need directions. We are usually right up the far corner or standing in a big group outside.

Guest Fly Away

Just another reminder folks - midday tomorrow at the Heron's Marsh.

Hope to see you all there!

I was wondering if there was anyone early on in the process who would consider taking over from me organising the meets in the Spring? Our visa should be granted (fingers crossed, touch wood, etc, etc.) around April time, so we might suddenly disappear.eek.gif We may be stuck in blighty for longer, but who can tell.confused.gif We will be leaving by July if all goes to plan. I wouldn't want the whole thing to grind to a halt, so if there is someone who fancies doing it, then let me know.thumbsup.gif

See you all tomorrow - which will be Sue's last meet before she flies out, so I'm sure you'll all join me in saying what a great job she did organising the meets for the last year or so and wish her the best of luck in her new life downunder.thumbsup.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fly Away

Hi all.

The next meet up will be on the 30th March at midday at the Heron Marsh pub in St mellons.

EVERYONE WELCOME

Hope this isn't a problem for anybody.thumbsup.gif

NEXT MEET 30th MARCH!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Fly Away

Just a reminder that the next Welsh meet up will be on the 30th March at midday at the Heron Marsh pub in St Mellons.

EVERYONE WELCOME

Please PM me for details and don't be shy! thumbsup.gif

NEXT MEET 30th MARCH!

Archived