Happy New Year

SpringS

Happy New Year to everyone on this forum! I am new here and just about to start the immigration process, but first my husband and I will go to visit my parents in Melbourne in the end of January. This is the first site I visit every day when I turn on my computer. I hope you will all succeed and be in Oz soon. Best wishes to everyone!

Happy New Year to everyone on this forum! I am new here and just about to start the immigration process, but first my husband and I will go to visit my parents in Melbourne in the end of January. This is the first site I visit every day when I turn on my computer. I hope you will all succeed and be in Oz soon. Best wishes to everyone!

Hi and welcome to pio! All the very best with your visa application.

Wishing you a safe flight to melbourne, hope you have a great time!

Happy new year to you and your hubby xx

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi and welcome to PIO, where in Melbourne do your parents live, is that where you are hoping to settle?

Thank you all for the welcome and best wishes. My parents live in Tullamarine, just a few minutes` walk from the airport. My brother has bought a house in Point Cook and will be moving soon. We would like to go to Melbourne as well but I do not mind if we go to some other city. But we have not even applied yet, so it`s a looooong process before us!

Archived