121 application query

Guest stillwaiting79

Guest stillwaiting79

Hi all,

I hope someone would be able to guide us with this query....thanks in advance :wink:

my new partner has been on his 457 for the last 3.5 years. His manager is pushing for him to be sponsored permanently .... But HR/management are worried about the sort of financial details they would need to provide. This is a large investment company...

So the question is; would it be sufficient for the company to provide their financial reports that's available to their shareholders/prospectus? Or does DIAC require additional sensitive info?

Has anyone used a good lawyer in Sydney for 121 apps?

Once again thanks :hug:

SW

Hi all,

I hope someone would be able to guide us with this query....thanks in advance :wink:

my new partner has been on his 457 for the last 3.5 years. His manager is pushing for him to be sponsored permanently .... But HR/management are worried about the sort of financial details they would need to provide. This is a large investment company...

So the question is; would it be sufficient for the company to provide their financial reports that's available to their shareholders/prospectus? Or does DIAC require additional sensitive info?

Has anyone used a good lawyer in Sydney for 121 apps?

Once again thanks :hug:

SW

I didn't apply for this visa, but I cannot see any reason why the company would have to provide sensitive financial information. :confused:

Archived