It's finally gone....

Guest Anita

Guest Anita

Hi there,

I just wanted to share my joy at the fact our 138 Visa Application was finally put in the post yesterday....all 107 pages of it!

It's taken a while to get all the info together as most of you will no doubt know from first hand experience... and I now feel an overwhelming sense of satisfaction that it has finally gone. I think Australia should let you in just for getting this far!

Here's hoping we will meet our aim of being in Melbourne for Feb 2007.

Now the waiting starts I guess and from reading some of the posts on this site I get the impression that's the worst part...... :)

Guest choobs
Hi there,

I just wanted to share my joy at the fact our 138 Visa Application was finally put in the post yesterday....all 107 pages of it!

It's taken a while to get all the info together as most of you will no doubt know from first hand experience... and I now feel an overwhelming sense of satisfaction that it has finally gone. I think Australia should let you in just for getting this far!

Here's hoping we will meet our aim of being in Melbourne for Feb 2007.

Now the waiting starts I guess and from reading some of the posts on this site I get the impression that's the worst part...... :)

You know, a part of me thinks that the whole process *is* partially a test in perseverence, to make sure people who are applying are really serious about doing it.

Anyway, best of luck - take it from me, you really want to find something to keep yourself busy for the next six months, because the waiting is MADDENING :)

Choobs

Guest Anita

Thanks Choobs.....I'm all set for a wait and I always thought it would take around 12 months anyway so anything less than that is a bonus...anything longer would be a problem.

I never realised just how many people from the UK were trying to go to Oz before I hit this site.

Archived