Anybody looking for accommodation in St Kilda, Melbourne?

Poca&Dan

Hi all,

Just wondering if there is anyone is coming to Melbourne or has recently arrived and are looking for accommodation in St Kilda? I am moving and so my flat is available for renting. It is a one bedroom flat with a balcony and 1 secure off street car space. It is a brand new build, I was the first person to live in it. It has all modern fixtures including gas top stove, dishwasher and space for a front loader washing machine. One of 6 appartments in the block. It is located on Inkerman street (corner of Barkly Street) and is close to the tram lines to both the city and chapel street and Balclava train station is a 10 min walk. It is roughly equal distance to Fitzroy and Ackland Street and is about 5 minute walk to the beach. I love the apartment but am moving closer to work. If anyone is interested please send me a PM and I will send you the details.

Thank you and good luck with your travels!

Poca

Sorry forgot to add the price! It is $380 a week and is going up to $400 in Feb. This is around the price you would expect to pay for a new build 1 bed flat in the area.

We found the rental market very competitive when we first arrived to the country, we were rejected a lot. - I think going up against other aussies and having no rental history in Australia, no Aussie references etc really went against us! We found this place being let by a small family run business and they were really good with us, I guess they weren't so picky! So now we are moving out we thought we would pop it on PIO to give you all a headsup - if anyone else is new to the country and finding it difficult to find a rental!

Hope this helps!

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Poca It's a great opportunity for someone to get in especially as the rental market is so tight, when do you have to be out by? Kate

Archived