useful prep

Guest UFO

Heys,

This is a question for the people which are moving back to the uk or haved moved to oz.

I have lived on and off in Europe from 2007, I lived in netherlands,malta,Belguim,and Italy. In the belief that this would help me adapted more and give me more experience to making the final move to OZ.

Althought Australia and an European countries are different, but the concept of living in an alien place is the same.

So would the experience of the last four years help me to set the correct expections of what is required to adapted and settle?

Guest siamsusie
Heys,

This is a question for the people which are moving back to the uk or haved moved to oz.

I have lived on and off in Europe from 2007, I lived in netherlands,malta,Belguim,and Italy. In the belief that this would help me adapted more and give me more experience to making the final move to OZ.

Althought Australia and an European countries are different, but the concept of living in an alien place is the same.

So would the experience of the last four years help me to set the correct expections of what is required to adapted and settle?

Hi Ufo, I also have lived all over the world including The Netherlands/Belgium/Asia etc and I certainly think it helped in my transition over to Australia and pastures new.

Van Diemen's land (Tasmania) is probably the closest I can get here to experiencing the european feeling i.e. the environment/architecture etc. I certainly feel you are better equipped for "change" in many ways. Each country has it merits. It's such a huge diverse country and I hope your chosen state brings you happiness. BTW welcome to PIO.:wubclub: Susie x

Guest guest32776
Heys,

Where are you planning on going? I guess you will be used to having to make friends, find your bearings and 'start all over'. So on that basis it would definitely help... Probably it would be easier in Oz as there wouldn't be a language change.

Archived