sunshine or gold coast. brickies

Guest nyper74exc

Guest nyper74exc

hello there, great forum. been searching posts but so many, thought i'd try a new one. could anyone give me some info on bricklaying oppurtunities on the sunshine and or the gold coast? we are really keen on the sunshine coast but would go to the gold coast if there was not much going on in s.c. also any idea on wages? i've heard $35ph, is this accurate. can you work on a price as that is what i do at the minute and think i prefer it. thanks in advance for any help.

Guest Scarletfever
hello there, great forum. been searching posts but so many, thought i'd try a new one. could anyone give me some info on bricklaying oppurtunities on the sunshine and or the gold coast? we are really keen on the sunshine coast but would go to the gold coast if there was not much going on in s.c. also any idea on wages? i've heard $35ph, is this accurate. can you work on a price as that is what i do at the minute and think i prefer it. thanks in advance for any help.

Hiya mate. Welcome to PIO.

Few of us on here are tradies and heading that way.. I actually think that Aldo is a brickie and he's already over there.. I'm sure he'll pick up this thread and add his experience to it.

Try a search and enter bricklaying...it may throw some useful stuff up.

Enjoy the site and have a great stay in the Wild and Wierd World of PIO!!!

Archived