Not Sure what to do !!

coast to coast

HI All,

I will give you a brief run down of our situation, Myself and husband and 3yr old have decieded to return to the UK once our house has sold, but I have just lost my auntie last week and now my uncle is on his own who is 83 but very young at heart,his daughter lives in Melbourne and son NZ. (he lives about 1/2 drive away) I feel so bad leaving, although we haven`t said anything to him yet. Now my husband doesn`t know if he wants to go or stay he keeps changing( but it has nothing to do with my uncle why he keeps changing his mind) and it is driving me mad! :huh: we go away in November for 3 weeks, so I want to put the house on the market when we return, but feel torn because of my uncle.

My family back home are excited that we may return and so is my husbands, really I don`t know what to do.

Sorry for the rant:arghh: but just had to .

Thanks Elle

Elle, If your not 100% happy now in oz you will never be, get to grips with your hubby why is he changing his mind ~ as tough as this may sound but you need to put yourself & your hubby & daughter first before your uncle ~ your happiness is paramount (i sorry if i sound selfish) but your uncle does have a son who could be closer to your uncle & you must understand what im getting at.

Grab what you want by the horns & be happy

Good luck

Elle, If your not 100% happy now in oz you will never be, get to grips with your hubby why is he changing his mind ~ as tough as this may sound but you need to put yourself & your hubby & daughter first before your uncle ~ your happiness is paramount (i sorry if i sound selfish) but your uncle does have a son who could be closer to your uncle & you must understand what im getting at.

Grab what you want by the horns & be happy

Good luck

Thanks for the reply,I think after are holidays when things have settled down he will have to decide what he wants to do, but I know that I want to go home, so we will wait and see.

Thanks again Elle

Archived