Self Employed Experience

nikkib

Hi

I am trying to pull together my applicant, and ned to claim partner skills to gain the necessary points to apply for a skilled visa.

My partners makes the basic requirements apart from the work experience, he has been self employed since 2002. How do I get around this as he has no employer to give him a reference?

Any advise please?

Thanks

Guest Tanjev

I also was self employed and as evidence for this time i brought invoices from my suppliers to me and invoices from myself to my clients. Also they required to see a statement from my tax lawyer. The final official document was the registration from the Tax government.

Finally i brought a statement which kind of jobs i did in the past.

To this package you need of course the certificates from the university or chamber of trade etc.

Its not really difficult!

Thanks, I can supply invoices no problems and tax returns, as an accountant I do my husbands books for him, so he does not have a bill from an accountant, but can also show the certificate of registration of VAT. May also ask customers to give references.

Thanks again

Guest Tanjev
Thanks, I can supply invoices no problems and tax returns, as an accountant I do my husbands books for him, so he does not have a bill from an accountant, but can also show the certificate of registration of VAT. May also ask customers to give references.

Thanks again

Customer reference makes it perfect:biggrin:

Guest foha2012

I am self employed and I used customers references (20 of them) for the different jobs I did for them, I also supplied letters from my banks for proof of ownership, My credit card bills, My phone bills, Electricity bills all under my company name and lastly a tax return.

No problems for me then, Now that I have to do it all over again, I have a clear idea how to go about it.

Cheers,

TAA

Archived