It has arrived

Guest jackie1

Guest jackie1

Hi

Received an email this morning, yes Saturday, to say that our visa had been granted at 3.45am this morning. :shock:

I didn't check the emails until 10 o clock this evening thinking that the case officers only work Monday to Friday. We have been carrying on with our routines unaware that a little email was waiting for us that would change our lives. We are over the moon. :D

Good luck to everyone still waiting.

Jackie

Guest glennandkate
Hi

Received an email this morning, yes Saturday, to say that our visa had been granted at 3.45am this morning. :shock:

I didn't check the emails until 10 o clock this evening thinking that the case officers only work Monday to Friday. We have been carrying on with our routines unaware that a little email was waiting for us that would change our lives. We are over the moon. :D

Good luck to everyone still waiting.

Jackie

Congratulations Jackie - I hope you enjoy your new life..

Katie

Guest BrerRabbit

:lol:

Hi Jackie - fantastic news!!!! I knew it couldn't be much longer for you! We get our taxi to manchester tomorrow lunchtime and fly out Monday morning for 2 nights in Hong Kong, then on to Sydney for the rest of our lives!! Arrgghhhhh! Sooooo nervous :? but excited at the same time! Good luck to you and the boys, I'm sure you'll be there before you know it.

love Zoe, xx

PS Do they have M&S in Aus????! just joking, think I can live without M&S knickers :wink:

Guest BrerRabbit

:lol:

Hi Jackie - fantastic news!!!! I knew it couldn't be much longer for you! We get our taxi to manchester tomorrow lunchtime and fly out Monday morning for 2 nights in Hong Kong, then on to Sydney for the rest of our lives!! Arrgghhhhh! Sooooo nervous :? but excited at the same time! Good luck to you and the boys, I'm sure you'll be there before you know it.

love Zoe, xx

PS Do they have M&S in Aus????! just joking, think I can live without M&S knickers :wink: (but I did buy two packs today!!)

Archived