Melbourne - Vineyard Tour - 27th of November - All Welcome!!

After attending a couple of the excellent drinks nights that Kathryn organises, I felt inspired to try to run an event myself.

So, I am looking to get together a group of the Melbourne based Poms In Oz for a Vineyard tour.

The tour takes a full day and you get to visit four or five vineyards plus lunch is included. You are driven around in a minibus, which removes any need to worry about driving after sampling a few different vintages. There are a couple of companies that run the tours, links are below:

http://www.austwinetourco.com.au/private_yarra_valley_winery_tours.htm

Yarra Valley Winery Tours - Daily Social Group Wine Tours Victoria Yarra Valley vineyards wines tastings Melbourne Australia

The price is somewhat dependent on how many people go on the tour. For a group of ten, picked up from central Melbourne, the price is around one hundred and thirty five dollars per head.

The potential date I am looking at is the Saturday the 27th of November.

Let me know via a PM if you are interested so that I can work out a rough idea of numbers.

Cheers

Jon

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kathryn7
After attending a couple of the excellent drinks nights that Kathryn organises, I felt inspired to try to run an event myself.

So, I am looking to get together a group of the Melbourne based Poms In Oz for a Vineyard tour.

The tour takes a full day and you get to visit four or five vineyards plus lunch is included. You are driven around in a minibus, which removes any need to worry about driving after sampling a few different vintages. There are a couple of companies that run the tours, links are below:

http://www.austwinetourco.com.au/private_yarra_valley_winery_tours.htm

Yarra Valley Winery Tours - Daily Social Group Wine Tours Victoria Yarra Valley vineyards wines tastings Melbourne Australia

The price is somewhat dependent on how many people go on the tour. For a group of ten, picked up from central Melbourne, the price is around one hundred and thirty five dollars per head.

The potential date I am looking at is the Saturday the 27th of November.

Let me know via a PM if you are interested so that I can work out a rough idea of numbers.

Cheers

Jon

Sounds great, but thats the day I go on holiday :(

Archived