1981 visa grant/George Lombard

ant

Hi All

Further to the independant visa granted to us in 1981 but due to wife having pregnancy complications we never proceeded. DIAC in London have advised us that because it was not validated within 12 months it is not valid. I know this is the current rule but was it then?

Alan Collett advised us to contact George Lombard to try to confirm this as George may have better knowledge of the rules during this time. What do you think George??

Thank in anticipation

Guest guest36187

You might do better to send him a private message. there is always a chance that he may not see it on the open forum .

Guest auzzycrazzy
Hi All

Further to the independant visa granted to us in 1981 but due to wife having pregnancy complications we never proceeded. DIAC in London have advised us that because it was not validated within 12 months it is not valid. I know this is the current rule but was it then?

Alan Collett advised us to contact George Lombard to try to confirm this as George may have better knowledge of the rules during this time. What do you think George??

Thank in anticipation

We were also granted the visa in 1987 and due to some issues we never proceeded, I was also under the impression that our visa is no longer valid

but now giving a thought about that visa

Please share the details if you guys come across any

Archived