Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No man this one is auto reply .

There is an auto-reply providing the current processing times. However, if you send a legitimate email including your file number and a query that is not covered in their auto-reply message, they will respond to the email. I have sent many emails to that address regarding my application and received responses to all of them. Sometimes it takes them several weeks to respond, sometimes only a few days depending how busy they are. Fastest reply I've gotten to an email is 5 days.

Guest Satyamuntha

CO Finally assigned today....

Lodged Nomination and 187 Visa on 18th of September 2012.

Decision Ready through MA in Parramatta from Low Risk Country

My life is now in the hands of someone who is going to make a decision!

All my documents have been submitted, including Medicals, Police Checks and Form 80.

Have been told it can take up to 10 days for decision.... fingers crossed

I did redo my Australian police check to have it at hand as soon as my last one ran out. My uk one I didn't need to redo as I had not been back to the uk (but some cos do still ask for it anyway apparently). Medical I would book in for when it actually expires, then you can cancel it if your visa comes through earlier. If not then it is in the system waiting for your co.

hi,

as its been almost 10 month since i have applied for rsms 119 from melbourne centre and my medicle. police clearance and ISLPR (english test) expiring next month. should i re-do it before allocating a case officer.

I don't think so you have to ilets again if once you give to immi wid file

Hi All,

My MA received an email from Perth Admin team to submit additional docs for nomination approval but it clearly says CO not allocated.Just wondering are they picking up random files or its for everyone.I mean there are lots if docs like bank statement,BAS statement,organizational chart etc.All docs were submitted before not sue why asking again.Also My retsurant has changed the trading name and now has got two owners,just wondering it it affects the application or n

My Timeline

High Risk

Date:11/06/2012 (non DRC)

Centre:Perth

So the trading name has changed,,,,it means the ABN must have also changed,,wid the new owner jumps in,,,why dint u inform the Imiii about this before hand,,??

Hi All,

My MA received an email from Perth Admin team to submit additional docs for nomination approval but it clearly says CO not allocated.Just wondering are they picking up random files or its for everyone.I mean there are lots if docs like bank statement,BAS statement,organizational chart etc.All docs were submitted before not sue why asking again.Also My retsurant has changed the trading name and now has got two owners,just wondering it it affects the application or n

My Timeline

High Risk

Date:11/06/2012 (non DRC)

Centre:Perth

Hi

Immi Know about it as they have put new trading name and the old one as well so they are aware that retsurant has changed the name.But the docs are requested from the nominee who has sent a nomination and that's under a Private trading name and registration.I dont think if restaurant changed the name the owner is same but got another business partner for the restaurant.But Immigration requested docs from the person who sent nomination .(Main Restaurant Owner)Don't know whats going to happen as owner needs to organize all the docs again that we already submitted.

well there is no reason to worry if u still have the old owner and valid documents..

Hi

Immi Know about it as they have put new trading name and the old one as well so they are aware that retsurant has changed the name.But the docs are requested from the nominee who has sent a nomination and that's under a Private trading name and registration.I dont think if restaurant changed the name the owner is same but got another business partner for the restaurant.But Immigration requested docs from the person who sent nomination .(Main Restaurant Owner)Don't know whats going to happen as owner needs to organize all the docs again that we already submitted.

Hi everyone , i have got my pr last week . Applied on 28/02/13

subclass 187 drc

Congrats! Wow, so fast. It took only 6 weeks and the fastest case progress seen so car.

Can you share more specific about your case, occupation, specific timeline, which center, etc,,,