Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What should I write move2

Explaining your Med. and Police Clearance is expiring. If all the other formalities are complete they may expedite your file. If you have CO, Polite Email with few specific lines sometime works.

You have Migration Agent, he/she should offer some help.

Edited by Move2

mate your application was DRC or NON DRC and how long business is been operated as you say its new ?

cheers

"Hi kayes49 I am non DRC and business is less than one year.

Thanks"

G''day Mate

If its less than year u had provided them a business plan, then why they ask u to show bank statement, bas

what's point to show business plan

Thanks

Guest applicant0123

Hi there,

Just have a little question about the pre 1 July 2012 RSMS 119 visa. If you have shown overseas experience, do the immigration people usually make enquiries about that experience. if they do, what sort of queries, questions?, do they go to the place, or ring em up or something? any thoughts and experiences will be appreciated.

Hi there,

Just have a little question about the pre 1 July 2012 RSMS 119 visa. If you have shown overseas experience, do the immigration people usually make enquiries about that experience. if they do, what sort of queries, questions?, do they go to the place, or ring em up or something? any thoughts and experiences will be appreciated.

Welcome to poms in oz.

It is possible. It probably depends on what qualifications you have, and what proof of employment you have sent in.

Hi there,

i guess they might call...not sure tho

hi everyone...!does anyone knows how long it takes to get ur visa after approved nomination by diac(melbourne office).my nomination was approved on 28 feb and i still got no co or visa .its been its nearly two months now

Hi man you will get good news soon all the best can you plz update your timeline . Thanx

Hi guys, im just confused and stress coz i git my CO but no approved nomination yet ..just a question.. After a CO was allocated is there any possibility a visa will be rejected? Eventhough you fullfiled all the requirements? On what ground you might be rejected? Anyone? Thanks

Hi guys, im just confused and stress coz i git my CO but no approved nomination yet ..just a question.. After a CO was allocated is there any possibility a visa will be rejected? Eventhough you fullfiled all the requirements? On what ground you might be rejected? Anyone? Thanks

if you fulfilled all the requirements you are unlikely to be rejected. People who have been rejected have been because the company is closing, because immigration did a work place visit and they were shut at that time, because they didn't believe the job was to the level being claimed, and that their qualifications were not to a diploma level. That's all the reasons I have seen.

Of course if you failed the medical you could be refused too.

Write to DIAC three weeks before expiry explaining the situation. DIAC may consider your situation.

Hi move2 I ask to my ma pls cal u immi but he said he send the email on15 march they said they are allocation files up to 1 April so he is not recon again he said to early to contact again.reached on11 months still no co..stressed up

Don't worry mate if u lodge your file in melborne centre because they don't care about time they do cheak bottom to up..I lodge my nomination on July 2011 and got march 2012 without application and then lodge application 13 June 2012 as a ready decision still no co..

Hi move2 I ask to my ma pls cal u immi but he said he send the email on15 march they said they are allocation files up to 1 April so he is not recon again he said to early to contact again.reached on11 months still no co..stressed up

Tell your agent that you want him to confirm that your file was lodged as decision ready, and find out if it was why it doesn't have a co already. This is what I did, as I was rather p'd off that one of the reasons people pay an agent is to get the benefits of a decision ready application, which immigration state will get a co earlier. Within an hour of my ma's phone call I got the co email, an hour later the visa was granted!

There are so many non drc been granted now that you have every right to ask if yours is drc, and if not why not.

Mine apparently had been put in the non drc pile by immigration, which I'm guessing is why it was so quick when they realised their mistake.

Tell your agent that you want him to confirm that your file was lodged as decision ready, and find out if it was why it doesn't have a co already. This is what I did, as I was rather p'd off that one of the reasons people pay an agent is to get the benefits of a decision ready application, which immigration state will get a co earlier. Within an hour of my ma's phone call I got the co email, an hour later the visa was granted!

There are so many non drc been granted now that you have every right to ask if yours is drc, and if not why not.

Mine apparently had been put in the non drc pile by immigration, which I'm guessing is why it was so quick when they realised their mistake.

Hi blossom I talk with my ma actually he. Send the email last month which he didnt manshion my fine is drc but my file is ready decision so he don't want to contact again he said its too early to contact again he is said will bad on my file.can I cal to immi if possible pls suggest me I just have 4 week left to expire cheaks.

If he didn't ask about drc, tell him that is specifically the question you want answering, not how long etc, but 'as an agent with the power to lodge drc applications, has this one gone into the correct pile, if not why not?'

That is a perfectly reasonable question. I would be questioning why my agent didn't want to ask it really.

If he didn't ask about drc, tell him that is specifically the question you want answering, not how long etc, but 'as an agent with the power to lodge drc applications, has this one gone into the correct pile, if not why not?'

That is a perfectly reasonable question. I would be questioning why my agent didn't want to ask it really.

Thanks a a lot blossom I will talk tommrow with my ma and if he not cal to immi than I will call to immi .

G''day Mate

If its less than year u had provided them a business plan, then why they ask u to show bank statement, bas

what's point to show business plan

Thanks

hi kayes49, my employer didn't provide business plan that time, may be that's why they ask for such documents.