RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Hi Sneh

I'm in a pretty similar situation. Actually my sponsor has decided to cancel the nomination/sponsorship due to some local people development and some "financial difficult times":daydreaming:. All this after a nomination lodged in august 2012 and visa appl lodged in dec 2012. IMMI told me that is impossible to use my application for other nomination ( actually the application is based on a genuine nomination) so I must reapply. Now I'm struggling to recover the charge which cause a big loss. My case has been allocated to a CO . I'm also in restaurant business.

Hi man don't worry atleast u got CO don't talk with DIAC about it just wait for response. And you can't apply another nomination in same file . U can if your business abn no same . Thanx

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So ,,is ur employer selling the business to someone else,,cant the new guy give u a contract and u jus inform immi,,so u dont have to start again frm rcb..

Hi Sneh

I'm in a pretty similar situation. Actually my sponsor has decided to cancel the nomination/sponsorship due to some local people development and some "financial difficult times":daydreaming:. All this after a nomination lodged in august 2012 and visa appl lodged in dec 2012. IMMI told me that is impossible to use my application for other nomination ( actually the application is based on a genuine nomination) so I must reapply. Now I'm struggling to recover the charge which cause a big loss. My case has been allocated to a CO . I'm also in restaurant business.

Hi Sneh

Hey sneh can u plz explain me dis ...wat u wrote,,",U can if your business abn no same . Thanx"

So ,,is ur employer selling the business to someone else,,cant the new guy give u a contract and u jus inform immi,,so u dont have to start again frm rcb..

Hey sneh can u plz explain me dis ...wat u wrote,,",U can if your business abn no same . Thanx"

Hi man every business have Australian business number if business owner change abn no. Change . Still if you working u need new application. Like my company has more than 40 rest. I can't transfer my file becoz every rest has different abn .

so it means if d new ABN comes in,,,the person can straight away apply nomination,,no need to go through RCB again,,

Hi man every business have Australian business number if business owner change abn no. Change . Still if you working u need new application. Like my company has more than 40 rest. I can't transfer my file becoz every rest has different abn .

so it means if d new ABN comes in,,,the person can straight away apply nomination,,no need to go through RCB again,,

You do need to do rcb again as well unless your co grants you the waiver which they have power to do so.

Hi Guys,

Did anyone waiting nomination approval before submit their application.

My employer submitted nomination on 27th Septemper 2012.

And I was thinking waiting till nomination is approved before I apply for the visa. Because my salary ($44000) on the contract is below TSMIT. I thought it might not get approved so I don't want to waste another $3000.

Now the nomination is taking longer than I though and I'm worried it's gonna take the same time for my visa application.

My employer is willing to increase my salary, so is it possible if my salary is low the CO will ask for an update of the contract instead refuse me directly. If so, i'll submit my visa application now.

Any help will be appreciated.

Hi blossm79,

My nomination was lodged for about 6 and half month. I haven't lodge my visa application yet.

If I lodge now, when co is assigned to the nomination application, will co process my visa application as well?

Thanks.

It seems to very much depend on the co. I did hear an agent saying that no, they don't do that, as they want to encourage drc applications, so any that aren't go to the bottom of the cos pile (including if they have to ask for extra info), but who knows how true that is.

Hi guys am new on this forum and am following this since June last year when I applied for my visa application. You guys are really h

elpful and giving a hope for something good ni coming days. Specially blossom79,RBP, move2 are always helping. I hav got my nomination approved 3 weeks ago. me and my wife went through the medical exam on 26th march and waiting for the visa to be granted.

Hi guys am new on this forum and am following this since June last year when I applied for my visa application. You guys are really h

elpful and giving a hope for something good ni coming days. Specially blossom79,RBP, move2 are always helping. I hav got my nomination approved 3 weeks ago. me and my wife went through the medical exam on 26th march and waiting for the visa to be granted.

Hi. RGS what is your time lines is it in melborne centre

i applied on 24th of june 119 rsms frm mel centre.. seems like i have to wait till next year..:arghh:

Looks like, you are pretty close to decision but again hard to give any date. Luckily, You are ahead of all the pre July application rush.

Edited by Move2

hi Alvin2012, yes i applied in melbourne centre,as cook

my timeline is rcb,nomination,visa 857 applied all together on 12/06/2012. rcb approved in july not sure about date, CO allocated on 20/02/2013, asked for many business documents including BAS,Bank statements,copy of contract,almost all documents related to business as business is new, documents submitted on 12/03/2013,had medical exam on 26/03/2013 and still waiting, don't know how long it's gonna be....

my timeline is rcb,nomination,visa 857 applied all together on 12/06/2012. rcb approved in july not sure about date, CO allocated on 20/02/2013, asked for many business documents including BAS,Bank statements,copy of contract,almost all documents related to business as business is new, documents submitted on 12/03/2013,had medical exam on 26/03/2013 and still waiting, don't know how long it's gonna be....

G'day Mate

mate your application was DRC or NON DRC and how long business is been operated as you say its new ?

cheers

RGS you mate at least got co I lodge 13 June ready decision no co yet medical and police check expire on next month