RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Hi how much time immigration give me to find another sponsor and can I apply 457 visa or student visa again. Is there any chance CO grant my visa . thanx

They don't give you time. You have as long as you have left on your current visa. Yes you can apply for a 457 visa if you meet all of the conditions.

Student visa you can, but they are now asking people to show that they are planning on leaving at the end of their course.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im in a world of confusion, should I talk to my ma today and ask him to talk to my co about it all or should I wait another week as co might just grant the visa and then inform him..

You are in a much better position than some others in that your work place still exists. Personally I would wait it out as long as possible in the hope that your visa is granted, and then give them the new Abn and new owners contact details. They are not going to cancel an already issued visa when everything else is staying the same. They are most concerned that you are actually working in that job which you will be.

You are in a much better position than some others in that your work place still exists. Personally I would wait it out as long as possible in the hope that your visa is granted, and then give them the new Abn and new owners contact details. They are not going to cancel an already issued visa when everything else is staying the same. They are most concerned that you are actually working in that job which you will be.

Thanks for all the help blossom I would wait as well

They don't give you time. You have as long as you have left on your current visa. Yes you can apply for a 457 visa if you meet all of the conditions.

Student visa you can, but they are now asking people to show that they are planning on leaving at the end of their course.

Hi am on bridging visa 857 and don't know about expire visa . Thanx

Hi am on bridging visa 857 and don't know about expire visa . Thanx

In that case you get 28 days from the time either the application is withdrawn or refused. I know if this happens to you when you are on a 457 they will extend the 28 days if you have an employer who is willing but just taking a bit more time. Hopefully it would be the same here.

Hi all. My friend got pr today. He applied in December decision ready file. Got nomination approved yesterday nod today morning pr granted.. From Sydney center

happy for him..

Gud luck everybody

If your friend's case was submitted Dec 2012, it's the fatest speed seen so far, only 4 months.

In that case you get 28 days from the time either the application is withdrawn or refused. I know if this happens to you when you are on a 457 they will extend the 28 days if you have an employer who is willing but just taking a bit more time. Hopefully it would be the same here.

Is there any other visa I can apply I did cookery and hotel management having 3year full time experience as cook. And one more thing am already working with this company near about two year can my CO consider this as positively to grant visa . And sponsor is not problem may be I will find out but I know I can't get 6 band that's the problem thanx

It makes no difference how long you have worked for them I'm afraid. I don't know a huge amount about ielts requirements as I am English and don't need it, but I would imagine you would need a certain score for any visa.

Have a read up of the 457 visa and see for that one, but you need to be paid at least the wage they specify for that visa.

How far off 6's were you in the ielts? Could you brush up and take it again?

If a state is sponsoring then you could look at that, but you need a positive skills assessment, which if you haven't already got it would take too long with the job ready programme.

Hi guys

I applied for Rsms 857 (non drc) on 28 June 2012 at paramatta. According to my agent I have approved nomination but I can't see that anywhere in my paper work. Can someone clear my doubt that form 1054 was lodged to RCB, is that only used to nominate position or to nominate person who is going to work for employer as we do provide information of person in form 1054 if known?

i hope it is making sense if not let me know?

please anyone!

So u mean u have passed TRA ,,,how can that be possible coz to go through Job ready program u still need 6 in each,,,,???

I have already pass TRA and all the time I miss 6band from reading only what is state sponsor I ready to pay extra fees to DIAC for exceptional English in belts if possible thanx

Hi Everyone

I am new to this blog but have been watching this thread and feel the pain of all those posting their cases here....

I have applied for RSMS 187 Direct entry (NON DRC) to the Melbourne PSE and am from a low risk country.

My timelines are as follows

Employer Nomination: Dec 6 2012

Application submitted: Dec 23 2012

Employer Nomination approval: 3 April 2013

My question is - What are the timelines from nomination approval to application approval?

I guess, there seems to be no fixed rule on how this works. But when one gets their nomination approved, does that mean that the application would also be processesd soon? Or are they not connected in any way?

Would like to hear all your thoughts on this....

Hi Everyone

I am new to this blog but have been watching this thread and feel the pain of all those posting their cases here....

I have applied for RSMS 187 Direct entry (NON DRC) to the Melbourne PSE and am from a low risk country.

My timelines are as follows

Employer Nomination: Dec 6 2012

Application submitted: Dec 23 2012

Employer Nomination approval: 3 April 2013

My question is - What are the timelines from nomination approval to application approval?

I guess, there seems to be no fixed rule on how this works. But when one gets their nomination approved, does that mean that the application would also be processesd soon? Or are they not connected in any way?

Would like to hear all your thoughts on this....

You are sooooooo lucy.

We are almost same, except my employer nomination submitted on 27th Sep 2012, but it's still not approved yet.

and I haven't submitted my visa application yet.

So u mean u have passed TRA ,,,how can that be possible coz to go through Job ready program u still need 6 in each,,,,???

Yes I passed in 2009 on that time 5 band and 900 hours experience I don't know is it valid this time or not thanx

well den ,,,its easy way out for u mate,,u can move in Perth,,,all u need there is a job letter and u can apply ur PR,,,,evn u can apply SIR visa,,,if u dont have Job letter,,,jus consult a lawyer in Perth mate

Yes I passed in 2009 on that time 5 band and 900 hours experience I don't know is it valid this time or not thanx

well den ,,,its easy way out for u mate,,u can move in Perth,,,all u need there is a job letter and u can apply ur PR,,,,evn u can apply SIR visa,,,if u dont have Job letter,,,jus consult a lawyer in Perth mate

Hi am already in Perth just move from QLD 2 year ago . What can I do now are you serious that I can still apply .PR am happy to see there is a way .can you plz tell me which visa class I can apply thanx

Mate u need to c a migration lawyer,,,and dont forget to tell him tat u have skill assessment...few days bak I saw it online tat perth was offering state sponsorships,,..ask about them,,frm ur lawyer,,

Hi am already in Perth just move from QLD 2 year ago . What can I do now are you serious that I can still apply .PR am happy to see there is a way .can you plz tell me which visa class I can apply thanx

Look at skills select. You may need the ielts though.

You get points for different things. You need sixty over all to apply. You get I think five for state sponsorship. Have a good read. Also, look to see if WA needs a certain ielts score to apply for state sponsorship.

I don't have new employer becox that company own restaurant and they want to close it soon .and my MA want to inform immigrantion. But he will wait for one month. Do you know what else option I have becox I don't have ielts 6 band and what about MRT .

Hi Sneh

I'm in a pretty similar situation. Actually my sponsor has decided to cancel the nomination/sponsorship due to some local people development and some "financial difficult times":daydreaming:. All this after a nomination lodged in august 2012 and visa appl lodged in dec 2012. IMMI told me that is impossible to use my application for other nomination ( actually the application is based on a genuine nomination) so I must reapply. Now I'm struggling to recover the charge which cause a big loss. My case has been allocated to a CO . I'm also in restaurant business.