RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Based on this, nomination is approved and you are ready for grant.

Please, Share your timeline and processing centre for the convenience of others.

you were right my nomiation was approved on the same day. Just waiting for all the requested document to go through now.

APPLICATION lodged 29th june Non drc Melbourne as Chef

High risk

Aknowledgement received 6th july

Co allocated 6th April 2013

Nomination approved 6th july

document requested.

Finger cross

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you were right my nomiation was approved on the same day. Just waiting for all the requested document to go through now.

APPLICATION lodged 29th june Non drc Melbourne as Chef

High risk

Aknowledgement received 6th july

Co allocated 6th April 2013

Nomination approved 6th july

document requested.

Finger cross

once you submit the docs required they will finalise your case soon

Hello everyone, i hav been a follower of this forum for a very long time. I am in a problem after waiting 10 months for my 119 i finally get co but my boss goes bankrupt just the week after. Its a franchise based business so the head office has taken over the business and they want me to stay and are willing to sponsor me or give whatever documents required. The head office is in Sydney but im in Perth i got a case officer 2 weeks back but he hasent asked me for anything. What should i do now ?

Gagz, are you using an agent?

If the business is staying open and the new owners are happy to take over the application then you should be fine. I would imagine there would be a form to fill out to let immigration know that the contact at the company has changed.

Gagz, are you using an agent?

If the business is staying open and the new owners are happy to take over the application then you should be fine. I would imagine there would be a form to fill out to let immigration know that the contact at the company has changed.

Thanks for the advice blossom, what im worried about is if the co rejects my file and I have to apply all over again

Your agent would be able to give you better information than anyone here.

Did you tell your agent that the company is not closing down, just a change of ownership.

Yea I did and she was like if its a new abn then there needs to be a new application

Yea I did and she was like if its a new abn then there needs to be a new application

Your business gets bankrupt and it ceased operations. Your agent is giving you right advise but you should have second opinion. If business get sold and new owners takeover than it should be different story.

I think due to government regulations MRA's have to provide info to DIAC if they know info which adversely affect the outcome of application.

If you are lucky CO issue you PR without further investigation and then you join your new owner right away.

Other option is reapply but it will be extra hardship for you.

Hi Guys,

Did anyone waiting nomination approval before submit their application.

My employer submitted nomination on 27th Septemper 2012.

And I was thinking waiting till nomination is approved before I apply for the visa. Because my salary ($44000) on the contract is below TSMIT. I thought it might not get approved so I don't want to waste another $3000.

Now the nomination is taking longer than I though and I'm worried it's gonna take the same time for my visa application.

My employer is willing to increase my salary, so is it possible if my salary is low the CO will ask for an update of the contract instead refuse me directly. If so, i'll submit my visa application now.

Any help will be appreciated.

Hi Guys,

Did anyone waiting nomination approval before submit their application.

My employer submitted nomination on 27th Septemper 2012.

And I was thinking waiting till nomination is approved before I apply for the visa. Because my salary ($44000) on the contract is below TSMIT. I thought it might not get approved so I don't want to waste another $3000.

Now the nomination is taking longer than I though and I'm worried it's gonna take the same time for my visa application.

My employer is willing to increase my salary, so is it possible if my salary is low the CO will ask for an update of the contract instead refuse me directly. If so, i'll submit my visa application now.

Any help will be appreciated.

The tsmit is irrelevant for the rsms visa. You have to be paid at award rates for your job, and the rcb checks this too, so if you passed that you will be fine.

hey mate as u quoted "If business get sold and new owners takeover than it should be different story"

what diffrent story it would be,,I mean if a new owner Jumps in,,the ABN still changes,,what do u reckon,,??

Your business gets bankrupt and it ceased operations. Your agent is giving you right advise but you should have second opinion. If business get sold and new owners takeover than it should be different story.

I think due to government regulations MRA's have to provide info to DIAC if they know info which adversely affect the outcome of application.

If you are lucky CO issue you PR without further investigation and then you join your new owner right away.

Other option is reapply but it will be extra hardship for you.

Hi Apollo7, how did you manage to know that your nomination was already approve way months ago? we almost got the same timeline and same visa as well

but mine is in PERTH. Thanks

I did not know before. I was allocated a CO on the 6th april 2013 and when i went back to work on the monday the 8th april 2013 , my boss told me they received an email from my CO GRANTING MY NOMINATION.

I did not know before. I was allocated a CO on the 6th april 2013 and when i went back to work on the monday the 8th april 2013 , my boss told me they received an email from my CO GRANTING MY NOMINATION.

i see..mine does'nt have approved nomination on CO was assigned..haiisstt ..thnks anyway..good luck to you..

HI Apollo congrats u got the co lucky man I lodge 13 June ready decision with approved nomination still no co:arghh:

i see..mine does'nt have approved nomination on CO was assigned..haiisstt ..thnks anyway..good luck to you..

thanks. My understanding is your employer should be the one getting an email about your nomination if its been approved or not. i didnt know at first if my nomination was approved, all i got was my CO emailing me asking for docs and medical to be done again.