RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Hello guys, i have been a big follower of this page for months. Every time i was down, i was reading this page and it gave me confidence.

I applied non drc as a chef high risk on the 29th june 2012, acknowledgement received on the 6th july..

Did not hear anything at all and then today i was allocated a CO and was requested to re do medical for my wife and police clearance for myself as they had expired.

I was not told if my nomination has been approved yet, but i going to wait for Monday when i get back to work to find out about it.

Finger crossed... i was a bit surprised to be contacting today on a Saturday

Based on this, nomination is approved and you are ready for grant.

Please, Share your timeline and processing centre for the convenience of others.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello guys, i have been a big follower of this page for months. Every time i was down, i was reading this page and it gave me confidence.

I applied non drc as a chef high risk on the 29th june 2012, acknowledgement received on the 6th july..

Did not hear anything at all and then today i was allocated a CO and was requested to re do medical for my wife and police clearance for myself as they had expired.

I was not told if my nomination has been approved yet, but i going to wait for Monday when i get back to work to find out about it.

Finger crossed... i was a bit surprised to be contacting today on a Saturday

We are on the same situation right now i have an ongoing RSMS 119 application, CO assigned asked me to get a COC here in Singapore but they didnt inform me also if my nomination was approved. I hope you continue to post here the outcome of your application.Anyway here is my time line (as far as i remember)

June 28 2012- lodged visa (with personal docs, ielts, nbi clearance(phils)

July 11 2012- Ack received - me my son and my wife took medical exam

Mar 26 2013- Singapore COC requested (ME and Spouse)

April 19- Release of our COC

Is it necessary that we get approved nomination first before the last doc to be submitted or there's a possibilty that an approved nomination comes together with your visa? anyone? pls help.

If you meet all the requirements, nomination and visa can be approved same time. But if documents required, it can delay final decision.

June 28 2012- lodged visa (with personal docs, ielts, nbi clearance(phils)

July 11 2012- Ack received - me my son and my wife took medical exam

Mar 26 2013- Singapore COC requested (ME and Spouse) - "CO DIDNT GIVE ME APPROVED NOMINATION YET" :(

April 19- Release of our COC

the above is my timeline and i already submitted everything except for COC which is still processing

Do COs check documents on hand first before they require an applicant to submit additional docs?

what i mean is like our medical results it has been submitted long time ago.. do you think we passed the exams? since my CO already asked for

COC or is he is still reviewing my docs while im processing my COC?

Hi Blossom

am new here. I have one question. If you can answer that would be great. What is the evidence of approved nomination I mean is there any form or just a letter which Diac send you to inform about approved nomination or this is the part of form 1054?

thanks

Hi everyone,I just emailed to immigration 7 or eight times regarding about file. Is it bad contact so many times or is it ohk? Friend of mine said that it is bad contact so many times,they might get pissed off and take more time than normal.Is it true or just bullshit.

Hi everyone,I just emailed to immigration 7 or eight times regarding about file. Is it bad contact so many times or is it ohk? Friend of mine said that it is bad contact so many times,they might get pissed off and take more time than normal.Is it true or just bullshit.

No one really know, its all up to you, what you want to do!.

the delays are ridicules, so 7 emails in 10 months doesn't sound that bad...

Hi Blossom

am new here. I have one question. If you can answer that would be great. What is the evidence of approved nomination I mean is there any form or just a letter which Diac send you to inform about approved nomination or this is the part of form 1054?

thanks

I'm sorry, mine was lodged drc so I was told they were both granted at the same time, so I'm not sure on that one.

Immigration have told people further back in the thread that this will put them back down the queue, but that was more when they had that big influx, not enough people to even take payments and then some of the people on here were contacting them every single week, even though way within the time frames. So it could have just been the call centre staff getting very frustrated with them. They do log every call and email though, so they do know if you are beginning to become a pest. ;-)

Hello everyone, today I completed 4 weeks since co has been allocated, he hasn't asked for anything since. My ma emailed him 2 weeks back and he just replied saying he is still processing it. I spoke to my ma again today to follow it up to which he said don't disturb them, they wont hold your file without a reason. Should I call up the co tomorrow directly to check if he needs anything ? Would it have any impact on my file ??

Hi all. I have applied for rsms 119 non decision ready visa on 24th June 2012. Still has not heard anything. I applied from Melbourne centre. Any idea?

Other people who lodged before you are waiting so nothing to worry.

Hi Blossom

thanks

DIAC will email a letter to your employer stating approval.

Yes it will cause unnecessary delay. Just guess if all 20,000 RSMS applicants send 7 emails each, 20,000x7=140,000

Hello everyone, today I completed 4 weeks since co has been allocated, he hasn't asked for anything since. My ma emailed him 2 weeks back and he just replied saying he is still processing it. I spoke to my ma again today to follow it up to which he said don't disturb them, they wont hold your file without a reason. Should I call up the co tomorrow directly to check if he needs anything ? Would it have any impact on my file ??

So it means they are working on your file, like waiting for some enquirers or reports. I think better to wait unless you have important thing to add.

So it means they are working on your file, like waiting for some enquirers or reports. I think better to wait unless you have important thing to add.

H. Hi mate I got reply from dept what that mean

Thank you for contacting the department.

The CLF number that you have provided is not for this section (PSE). It does not correspond with the Visa applicant name that you have provided.

Please clarify which application you are enquiring about.

Kind regards

you were right my nomiation was approved on the same day. Just waiting for all the requested document to go through now.

APPLICATION lodged 29th june Non drc Melbourne as Chef

High risk

Aknowledgement received 6th july

Co allocated 6th April 2013

Nomination approved 6th july

document requested.

Finger cross