RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

yup its totally normal,,,if derz sumthing wrong with the medicals,,,u will b the first person to know,,,its ur right and they will also give u chance to fix it..nd in ur case ,,it looks all normal

hi guys..i did my medicals a while ago, called the medibank yesterday and they told me that they will send it to the immigration and not on my nominated address...is it normal??? please advice

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yup its totally normal,,,if derz sumthing wrong with the medicals,,,u will b the first person to know,,,its ur right and they will also give u chance to fix it..nd in ur case ,,it looks all normal

Actually, my husbands medical was referred and they didn't tell us. We only knew when it didn't turn up and we phoned them.

well I tink he did try calling them blossom,,,if sumthin was wrong they would defintly tell him,,

Actually, my husbands medical was referred and they didn't tell us. We only knew when it didn't turn up and we phoned them.

3 weeks....just waiting for afp....so frustrating....

How can I do???

Hi can anybody tell me whrich website I can contact DIAC about my file (30/06/12) Mel is there any bad effect on my file if contact becoz it's already 10th month and my agent is not serious about my file ... thanx

Hi can anybody tell me whrich website I can contact DIAC about my file (30/06/12) Mel is there any bad effect on my file if contact becoz it's already 10th month and my agent is not serious about my file ... thanx

I think there is an email address on the acknowledgement letter isn't there? If you haven't contacted them before you should have no problems at all with contacting them. You are out of the advertised timeline. It is when people are within the timeline and still phoning them every single week (as soon way back in the thread were) that they get a bit cheesed off.

No, immigrations financial year ends on the 30th of June like the whole rest of Australia's does.

http://www.immi.gov.au/about/reports/annual/2010-11/pdf/financial-statements.pdf

Well according the the financial reports they publish anyway.....

Are you getting confused with the uk?

Blossom

You may be right, but when I was speaking to my CO in April last year, she mentioned April year end. I was confused too. Now somebody in thread mentioned March year end.

Edited by Move2

Sneh, I think people from May are still waiting from COE MEL. You are part of huge rush in last week of June. No sense contacting DIAC at this stage. If you are non DRC and high risk it may take longer.

Edited by Move2

hEY Mate u confusing me a bit , if u think the financial year end in April, why wont they have the next big influx In the month may ...rather then July...??>>>

Blossom

March 31 (or April 30 according to me) is financial year end for DIAC, which can influence budgeting and allocation for manpower.

RSMS have planning level cap of 16,000 applications this year which ends on June 30. This level or quota is same as last year.

My guess, this quota is near exhaustion by end of next month due to the high demand last year.

Probably next big grant influx will be after July 1.

Sneh, I think people from May are still waiting from COE MEL. You are part of huge rush in last week of June. No sense contacting DIAC at this stage. If you are non DRC and high risk it may take longer.

Hi but one of my friend got visa in last week apply 20/6/12 Mel (ndr ) ..

Hi but one of my friend got visa in last week apply 20/6/12 Mel (ndr ) ..

If your friend applied on June 20 and you June 30, your friend was ahead of you by at least 10,000 applications due to last week of June rush. I know two people who applied MEL June 28 and heard nothing so far.

Edited by Move2

If your friend applied on June 20 and you June 30, your friend was ahead of you by at least 10,000 applications due to last week of June rush. I know two people who applied MEL June 28 and heard nothing so far.

Hi mate I applied 13 June ready decision with approved nomni no co yet melborne high risk what can I do

Hi each case is different they are not picking file according to dates. It depend upon your document and your migration agent . People apply in July getting visa . I know it will take time specially for people who apply in June .

Hello guys, i have been a big follower of this page for months. Every time i was down, i was reading this page and it gave me confidence.

I applied non drc as a chef high risk on the 29th june 2012, acknowledgement received on the 6th july..

Did not hear anything at all and then today i was allocated a CO and was requested to re do medical for my wife and police clearance for myself as they had expired.

I was not told if my nomination has been approved yet, but i going to wait for Monday when i get back to work to find out about it.

Finger crossed... i was a bit surprised to be contacting today on a Saturday

Hello guys, i have been a big follower of this page for months. Every time i was down, i was reading this page and it gave me confidence.

I applied non drc as a chef high risk on the 29th june 2012, acknowledgement received on the 6th july..

Did not hear anything at all and then today i was allocated a CO and was requested to re do medical for my wife and police clearance for myself as they had expired.

I was not told if my nomination has been approved yet, but i going to wait for Monday when i get back to work to find out about it.

Finger crossed... i was a bit surprised to be contacting today on a Saturday

Can u please share ur timeline thanks

Hi each case is different they are not picking file according to dates. It depend upon your document and your migration agent . People apply in July getting visa . I know it will take time specially for people who apply in June .

I think you answered the questions rightly which you posted earlier.