RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Guys 4 weeks since co allocated but hasn't asked for anything, just keeps making me nervous

I hope you will get some good news soon if they need he/she will contact you or if no further doc required they may give a decision in your case!!!!!!

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is no capping for RSMS visa,,,the exact term is queuing... so it means u jus need to wait lol

Whatever the term is, they have not announced that they have got to that stage. No agents have come back and told people they need to wait until July, and visas are still being granted....

Edited by blossom

pr granted !! After w8 of almost 10 months ... My timeline .....cook.....non-drc(857)....parramatta ....hR...lodged on 29 june2012...nomination approved on 11 march 2013...pR granted on 2apr,2013 ...,best of luck guys who are still waiting for decisions ...thankx pomsinoz

FINALLY GUYS!!! PR Granted Yesterday afternoon...Thanks to God and to everyone on this thread..Timeline: (Decision Ready -( 187 )PARAMATTA) NOMINATION & VISA lodged 8/Oct/2012, CO allocated 26/Mar/2013, Visa GRANTED 3/Apr/2013. Industrial Engineer.

Wish and hope everyone will be approved soonest time...

Congrats!!! I hope to hear some good news soon too!!!

pr granted !! After w8 of almost 10 months ... My timeline .....cook.....non-drc(857)....parramatta ....hR...lodged on 29 june2012...nomination approved on 11 march 2013...pR granted on 2apr,2013 ...,best of luck guys who are still waiting for decisions ...thankx pomsinoz

Congrats!!! You are so luck!!!

FINALLY GUYS!!! PR Granted Yesterday afternoon...Thanks to God and to everyone on this thread..Timeline: (Decision Ready -( 187 )PARAMATTA) NOMINATION & VISA lodged 8/Oct/2012, CO allocated 26/Mar/2013, Visa GRANTED 3/Apr/2013. Industrial Engineer.

Immigration's year resets on the 1st of July, so really not sure what that means. There are caps each year on different professions, but they reset from the 1st of July....

Blossom

March 31 (or April 30 according to me) is financial year end for DIAC, which can influence budgeting and allocation for manpower.

RSMS have planning level cap of 16,000 applications this year which ends on June 30. This level or quota is same as last year.

My guess, this quota is near exhaustion by end of next month due to the high demand last year.

Probably next big grant influx will be after July 1.

Blossom

March 31 (or April 30 according to me) is financial year end for DIAC, which can influence budgeting and allocation for manpower.

RSMS have planning level cap of 16,000 applications this year which ends on June 30. This level or quota is same as last year.

My guess, this quota is near exhaustion by end of next month due to the high demand last year.

Probably next big grant influx will be after July 1.

No, immigrations financial year ends on the 30th of June like the whole rest of Australia's does.

http://www.immi.gov.au/about/reports/annual/2010-11/pdf/financial-statements.pdf

Well according the the financial reports they publish anyway.....

Are you getting confused with the uk?

Contrats!! Was your pr granted straight away after CO allocated or any requests to you before pr granted?