RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello everyone I'new here . I have some questions. I applied 119 visa as a cook on 13 June in Perth.got ack letter on 28June. Now I received an email from rsms administration they asked for more documents.like 2012 financial statement,bas etc.they mention that I need to submit documents within 28.my boss said that financial statements is not ready. We might need some extra time . Does department give extra time after 28 days. Is it a serious matter.will it effect my case if we ask for some extra time.I' first person sponsered by my employer thanks

it is possible to prepare FS and BAS within 28days ,ask your boss to deal with asap

Congrats!!! Pleasant trip and safe journey bck to see your families!!!

Hi Guys I half an hour ago I just got my Pre grant letter from my CO Thank you evryone for being in the loop and hoping everyone will get good news soon and organsining a trip to see my families after 4 yrs.

Hi Guys is there any difference between Pre-Grant and Pre-decsion?thanx

lol,you ask exactly same question as me,

"pre-decision and pre-grant are basically same, pre-decision is right term" this is the official answer from my case manager

Hi All

Just sharing bit of information.One of my friend got he pr for RSMS 857 yesterday.She lodged application on 12 th June 2012 atPerth office.In immigration email it also says,

"Decision was made earlier but Granted after 31st March as the end of the year.Because they have certain target to Grant PR every year.

They must have cap on RSMS visas.So hopefully ,whoever is left will get the good news shortly.... Chances are bright and much more positive for people who are left.....Good Luck everyone!!:biggrin:

Hi All

Just sharing bit of information.One of my friend got he pr for RSMS 857 yesterday.She lodged application on 12 th June 2012 atPerth office.In immigration email it also says,

"Decision was made earlier but Granted after 31st March as the end of the year.Because they have certain target to Grant PR every year.

They must have cap on RSMS visas.So hopefully ,whoever is left will get the good news shortly.... Chances are bright and much more positive for people who are left.....Good Luck everyone!!:biggrin:

Immigration's year resets on the 1st of July, so really not sure what that means. There are caps each year on different professions, but they reset from the 1st of July....

Immigration's year resets on the 1st of July, so really not sure what that means. There are caps each year on different professions, but they reset from the 1st of July....[/

Do you mean there is actually cap on 857 visa?

That isn't a good news because no one wants to be left behind.

Immigration's year resets on the 1st of July, so really not sure what that means. There are caps each year on different professions, but they reset from the 1st of July....[/

Do you mean there is actually cap on 857 visa?

That isn't a good news because no one wants to be left behind.

Not as far as I know, and I haven't been able to work out if the occupation caps include rsms applications.