RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Docs to show evidence of lawful & active operation in Australia & letter from accountant stating that the business is a going concern and has the financial capacity to meet all employment obligations for a period of 2 years. The accountant was able to provide everything right away, no issues at all.

Hi cc23, dint you provide all these at the time of lodgement ??

Hi cc23, dint you provide all these at the time of lodgement ??

Many people seem to get asked for those, and considering the amount of people who come on here before they get their visa saying that the company is going bust, it seems there is a need to.

Hey guys my boss went on a holiday for a few weeks so I just filled in form 1022 informing my co about the change and to contact our manager for any queries, does it have a negative impact on the file ?? Also is it normal for a co being appointed for 3 weeks and hasn't asked for anything ??

Edited by coolsurdian1

Many people seem to get asked for those, and considering the amount of people who come on here before they get their visa saying that the company is going bust, it seems there is a need to.

Oh ya, going bust and popping up again with new name and ABN.

Now all the others have to suffer with tighter regulations and site visits.

Hey guys my boss went on a holiday for a few weeks so I just filled in form 1022 informing my co about the change and to contact our manager for any queries, does it have a negative impact on the file ?? Also is it normal for a co being appointed for 3 weeks and hasn't asked for anything ??

No reason for negative impact. You b fine.

Hi Kudarat. There are various reasons one could be approved and not the other applicant. Each application is considered individually. You and/or the other guy might not comply with the DIAC's various conditions. More documentation would be requested or the application denied. The DIAC are transparent with reasons with actions they take. The restaurant also has to apply to act as sponsor and the DIAC might feel that a limited amount of applicants are required for work at the restaurant.

thank you lllegitimate convict for giving me reply but i dont understand one thing. my restaurant is doing really awesome. according to my employer business they can sponsor 3 people so do you still there is chance refuse?

If the business is doing well the nomination will get approval but as for the applicants it comes to their suitability for the job and background which is accessed on individual basis

Hey mate I just Read ur Time line(Illegimate convict) As u said u applied on 20 oct 2011 and U already have Pr ,,It means U applied E visa ,,So did immigration asked for many documents ,as u can only attach limited paperwork online and can I also ask ur trade.

Cheerz(

Hi Kudarat. There are various reasons one could be approved and not the other applicant. Each application is considered individually. You and/or the other guy might not comply with the DIAC's various conditions. More documentation would be requested or the application denied. The DIAC are transparent with reasons with actions they take. The restaurant also has to apply to act as sponsor and the DIAC might feel that a limited amount of applicants are required for work at the restaurant.

Hi Ginz. Our 457 application was all electronically and supporting documents attached. However our PR RSMS had to contain hard copies and certified of required documents. I started with a RMA (registered migration agent) at great cost. Then a colleague got his approved without an agent as a DRC (decision ready checklist) within months. Usually DRC can only be done my agents but my colleague and some previous posts on this thread got it as a DRC by doing it themselves. So I went solo, without an agent. One cannot get PR (according to my knowledge) with an e application. Your whole application must be posted/courier to the DIAC. A non-DRC takes much longer! The DIAC decides whether yours is DRC or not.

Gotyaaa,,thx mate..I was Just wondering my application was lodged electronically and I was certain they will ask fr more documents and also I did applied through RMA..well I applied in Dec 2011 and High Risk, Non drc...that will take ages to open I reckon.

Hi Ginz. Our 457 application was all electronically and supporting documents attached. However our PR RSMS had to contain hard copies and certified of required documents. I started with a RMA (registered migration agent) at great cost. Then a colleague got his approved without an agent as a DRC (decision ready checklist) within months. Usually DRC can only be done my agents but my colleague and some previous posts on this thread got it as a DRC by doing it themselves. So I went solo, without an agent. One cannot get PR (according to my knowledge) with an e application. Your whole application must be posted/courier to the DIAC. A non-DRC takes much longer! The DIAC decides whether yours is DRC or not.

Hi Ginz, if you are working with a RMA (registered migration agent) it should be a DRC (Decision ready checklist) if they are doing a good job of it. DRC means they have a checklist (which you can obtain off the internet) and the DIAC sees the ticks, all documents your RMA submitted. But if you are high risk, the DIAC might want to follow up on some of your documents for either authenticity, references etc which might involve them emailing or phoning your country of origin. This of course might take time. If you are non DRC chances are good they have not even started with yours yet, the waiting list is long.

Edited by Illegitimate convict