RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

Hi,

Hi Ryan you have not received it yet may be give a call to AFP.I applied on 12th Dec and I had received it on 18th dec that quick.Regards

Hi RBP I have received email from afp this monday they told they will send soon I just ask how long for despatch ?

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is a change I see if I check my online status of my application, new column with heading document type there are heaps of numbers like dt130 before it was not there dose it mean I got co on my application, still my status show application received

very important information for everyone as i call my case officer and he gave me some information which i would like to share: file lodge nomi and visa both on 28th june, 2012 aknow. rec.: 3rd july,2012. case officer allocated:5th march 2013. nomination grant 19th march 2013. then i called my case officer even-though i have my MA

as per my co ,, i don't need overseas police clearance reason since i have done my last one i haven't revisit my country..

medical: i said my medical is going to be expired by 2nd of april 13. \

he said in that case i can do 2 month extensionso you dont have to do it again ,,

next question how long i have to stay out when i go offshore to get my visa granted,, ( 119 )

answer : it get granted as soon as you leave but sometime due to technical reason its delay the upgrade, so we suggest every one book you return after at-least 5 working days.

thanks eveyone ,,, my co was really polite,,,...

seems like i will granted soon,...

thaks suny

Edited by sunypatni

Hi RBP I have received email from afp this monday they told they will send soon I just ask how long for despatch ?

Hi Ryan if they send it will take only couple of days or three days to come to your place.

Edited by RBP

very important information for everyone as i call my case officer and he gave me some information which i would like to share: file lodge nomi and visa both on 28th june, 2012 aknow. rec.: 3rd july,2012. case officer allocated:5th march 2013. nomination grant 19th march 2013. then i called my case officer even-though i have my MA

as per my co ,, i don't need overseas police clearance reason since i have done my last one i haven't revisit my country..

medical: i said my medical is going to be expired by 2nd of april 13. \

he said in that case i can do 2 month extensionso you dont have to do it again ,,

next question how long i have to stay out when i go offshore to get my visa granted,, ( 119 )

answer : it get granted as soon as you leave but sometime due to technical reason its delay the upgrade, so we suggest every one book you return after at-least 5 working days.

thanks eveyone ,,, my co was really polite,,,...

seems like i will granted soon,...

thaks suny

Thanks for your share, and you should keep eyes on your agent, I think they will received grant letter soon

and you should inform CO when you booking the flight and make sure your CO not on leave when you go offshore,lol

As far as I can tell they were working Saturday and Sunday all through that period as they had so many applications. Some people on here have even had their visas granted on weekends (much to their delight).

at least for my CO, she worked on normal Saturday not Sunday

BUT, this coming weekend is big one, and my CO will off for 7 days for holiday for instance

Any body got new time lines..

I e-mailed vic.pse@immi.gov.au on Friday and got this back... I don't know who said Parramatta had all cases allocated, but not according to the Victoria PSE center... This is really depressing!

ALLOCATION TIMEFRAMES

Pre 1 July 2012 Applications

The network is currently allocating applications for assessment as below: [TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]

Processing Centre

[/TD]

[TD=width: 189]

ENS

[/TD]

RSMS

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Parramatta

[/TD]

All Cases Allocated

[/TD]

18 June 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Melbourne

[/TD]

All Cases Allocated

[/TD]

1 April 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Perth

[/TD]

29 June 2012

[/TD]

7 May 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

I e-mailed vic.pse@immi.gov.au on Friday and got this back... I don't know who said Parramatta had all cases allocated, but not according to the Victoria PSE center... This is really depressing!

ALLOCATION TIMEFRAMES

Pre 1 July 2012 Applications

The network is currently allocating applications for assessment as below: [TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]

Processing Centre

[/TD]

ENS

[/TD]

RSMS

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Parramatta

[/TD]

All Cases Allocated

[/TD]

18 June 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Melbourne

[/TD]

All Cases Allocated

[/TD]

1 April 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Perth

[/TD]

29 June 2012

[/TD]

7 May 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

I did, email parramatta and that's the update you get.

Thanks for your share, and you should keep eyes on your agent, I think they will received grant letter soon

and you should inform CO when you booking the flight and make sure your CO not on leave when you go offshore,lol

thanks for your information,,,, moreover ,, you r right i got pre-grant letter this evening,,, i had talk with my co he is great man,,, very polite ..

thanks everyone for your updates flying soon....

hi guys can anyone explain me this

Regulation 119.211(3)(b) requires that in any other case — unless exceptional circumstances apply, the applicant:

‘(iii) has a diploma (with the meaning of subregulation 2.26A(6)) or higher qualification, that is relevant to the appointment.’

Edited by Gillreet

hi guys can anyone explain me this

Regulation 119.211(3)(b) requires that in any other case — unless exceptional circumstances apply, the applicant:

‘(iii) has a diploma (with the meaning of subregulation 2.26A(6)) or higher qualification, that is relevant to the appointment.’

That means that you need a diploma level qualification or higher (like a degree). Sometimes this isn't needed, if for example you have years and years or experience. The qualification must be related to the job you are doing. No point having a diploma in child care and applying to be a chef.

thanks for your information,,,, moreover ,, you r right i got pre-grant letter this evening,,, i had talk with my co he is great man,,, very polite ..

thanks everyone for your updates flying soon....

lol, just book the flight and let CO know