RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks man actually if you have Acknowledgement letter you are eligable to enroll medicare even if you don't have pr.

Thank you Ryan I am goijng to Mediacare tommrow to get one do they give one on the spot or send a card later on?Regards

Edited by RBP

Hi Blossom,

Reason I am asking this is to see if the person that responded to my email saying my cases has not been assigned is a CO him/her self.

I see. I'm not really sure what difference it would make, but in the end it is irrelevant as it is against forum rules.

857 RSMS lodged 20th June 2012 at Parramatta, NON-DRC, Low Risk Country. Acknowledgement & completed assessment of application documents received on 22th of June 2012.

Since then no correspondence or anything not even a CO.

HR applications after mine have been granted or at least gotten an CO, so what is the hold up.

Edited by DutchmenwaitingforPR

Ha ha, well depends who is saying it. When my parents used to say it it always meant longer than I wanted to wait lol.

Thanks anyway it was my CO how much in this case do not know how long I need to wait !!!!!!!

Edited by RBP

Just be thankful you have a CO! lol. Many of us are still waiting for CO's to be allocated... *sigh*

See I have a CO but the time, look mate its been nearly a year its quite frustrating everything she needed she received it why she is taking time to finalise!!!!!!!

Edited by RBP

Just be thankful you have a CO! lol. Many of us are still waiting for CO's to be allocated... *sigh*

I know. I'm still very early in the process but i have a watchful eye on the progress of 2 of my work colleagues visas' as they are a couple of months ahead of me. I'm using them as "test case's" although it would seem pointless as it appears the appointment of CO's and granting of visas' is very random at times.

I know. I'm still very early in the process but i have a watchful eye on the progress of 2 of my work colleagues visas' as they are a couple of months ahead of me. I'm using them as "test case's" although it would seem pointless as it appears the appointment of CO's and granting of visas' is very random at times.

Testing does not work I think it depends on CO how fast they respond and work I guess Because one of my friend was in the same situation like me who applied a month later than me had his last week.The CO asked for medicals and he submitted then two days after he got it.I am in the same situation but I am waiting more than a longer time him and waiting for grant.Regards

Edited by RBP

See I have a CO but the time, look mate its been nearly a year its quite frustrating everything she needed she received it why she is taking time to finalise!!!!!!!

It is frustrating, but just remember you are nearly there. If she has said it won't be long I would expect in the next couple of weeks. Fingers crossed!

First they approved nom .and then visa ...contract is part of visa documents ....

What if I lodged my application at the same time with the employer's nomination ( as we all did, right ? ) and now he tell me he will withdraw his nomination due to his financial issues. Can I get a refund from DIAC ?