RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks mate for your response.I loged my visa 27 June 2012(cook).How did you know that your file has been allocated?Did you get any email?My MA just told me but I don't have any email or message and also i don't know which date it was allocated.Asked MA but he only said it has been allocated.If you share your scenario to me that we great mate.Cheersssss

Hi guys,

I have been reading this forum for months and it really helps me a lot. Now I have a question regarding my visa application and really appreciate if anyone can help me.

My boss lodged my nomination on the late June. I thought the nomination will be finalized within 6 month period so didb't lodge visa at the same time. Now my visa is going to expire soon and there is a urgent need to lodge RSMS. My question is, I got matser degree of Australia in accounting and my nominated occupation is accountant, in this case should I need a suitable assessment result? I read through Book 5 and it looks like only trade person who got oversea qualifications needs to do asssessment, but while I was applying visa online, the system asks if I got suitable sessesment result. I am confused now.

Yes you would need to go through the whole process again.

I am hoping when I get a CO, he/she not checking much and give me PR,meanwhile I can have someone willing to sponsor me again, so I will just inform Immi for my employment change,will it work to save me some time and money?

Has the New management also changed the name of ur restaurant???,,,I reckon if u jus get a new contract frm dese ppl and send it to immigration it mit help,,,the immi ppl wil delay ur file jus to observe ,,how u wrk wid the new employer,,,

I only knew the previous owner,worked for him before. dun no the new owner, the name of the restaurant not change yet but i saw a small sign in front of the restaurant with different name,so they may change later...... I dont think I can work wwid the new owner, seems he got his own new team already......

Actually, this is my second time have to face ownership change,I worked on another restaurant before,they agree to give me sponsor after probation,but just before I passed probation,a new owner came and took over the place,no one knew about the change,even the manger..... and the new owner dun want the old staffs,only one floor staff stayed after a month, cant believe this time again and after i lodged the application.......why again..............

Hi guys,

I have been reading this forum for months and it really helps me a lot. Now I have a question regarding my visa application and really appreciate if anyone can help me.

My boss lodged my nomination on the late June. I thought the nomination will be finalized within 6 month period so didb't lodge visa at the same time. Now my visa is going to expire soon and there is a urgent need to lodge RSMS. My question is, I got matser degree of Australia in accounting and my nominated occupation is accountant, in this case should I need a suitable assessment result? I read through Book 5 and it looks like only trade person who got oversea qualifications needs to do asssessment, but while I was applying visa online, the system asks if I got suitable sessesment result. I am confused now.

Welcome to poms in oz. I haven't had a real close look at the new rules, but yes, it did say you didn't need a skills assessment if you studied in Australia.

Hi everyone I have a question

For some reason I was refused to grant a 485 visa, does it affect my 857 visa application in any way?

I'm guessing that would depend on the reasons you were refused. If it was just that you didn't forfil the criteria you should be fine. If it was because they think you have some how been dishonest it may be a little harder.

Hi everyone I have a question

For some reason I was refused to grant a 485 visa, does it affect my 857 visa application in any way?

I have a friend who's 485 was refused but he had a 119 application in progress, subsequently he went on to lodge a mrt and in the mean time his 119 came through so i don't think it has a impact but as blossom said the reason for refusal is what they take into account

one of my friends student via was cancelled and he filled Mrt and even his mrt got cancelled he then applied the last chance through ministry or sumthing,,,during the wait period he also got job and filled his sponsorship ,,he got his residency early last year,,and his citizenship is due in april,,its funny but u never know what gonna happen,,even genuine cases get rejected,,this is where destiny and fate matters..

I have a friend who's 485 was refused but he had a 119 application in progress, subsequently he went on to lodge a mrt and in the mean time his 119 came through so i don't think it has a impact but as blossom said the reason for refusal is what they take into account

Hi friends.

Thanks to all of you. Department have sent me visa pre grant letter and given me 28 day to be off shore. Thank god after this long wait

MY timeline.S/C 119 NDRC High Risk Country

Case filed 29 June 2013

Nomination Approved 13.3.2013

CO asked for second VAT FEE 15 .03.2013

Pre visa grant letter issued 16.03.2013

Tickets booked for 25th March..thank god and pominoz to be with us.

we never had any clue when our case officer was allocated or any inquires from immi.

So guys don't worry we are getting there . And hopefully they will sort out all remaining cases till end of March.

Good Luck to all .

Hi friends.

Thanks to all of you. Department have sent me visa pre grant letter and given me 28 day to be off shore. Thank god after this long wait

Case filed 29 June 2013

we never had any clue when our case officer was allocated or any inquires from immi.

So guys don't worry we are getting there . And hopefully they will sort out all remaining cases till end of March.

Good Luck to all .

Congratulations. Which center you lodged by the way?

Congts mate can u plz elaborate with ur occupation and which centre u applied from,,??

Hi friends.

Case filed 29 June 2013

Good Luck to all .

Good morning,

We should be putting in our application for RSMS within then next few weeks, we are in Australia and currently on a graduate visa. Does anyone know if we have to be in Australia when our visa is granted? Are we able to go on holiday while our visa is being processed?

Thanks

Zoe

Good morning,

We should be putting in our application for RSMS within then next few weeks, we are in Australia and currently on a graduate visa. Does anyone know if we have to be in Australia when our visa is granted? Are we able to go on holiday while our visa is being processed?

Thanks

Hi Zoe I think you should be in Australia as this is onshore visa You can travel on your Graduate visa which sub class is your visa is it 485? Regards

Edited by RBP