RSMS timeline

Guest Rangerider33

How is everyone holding up?

I really feel like I'm at the point where I am on the verge of going batshit crazy!! 1 week from today is my 6-month mark since my my nomination and visa were lodged... I can't imagine how those of you that lodged your applications back in June or earlier must feel! I swear I'm about to go mental here! How are you guys coping with this agonising wait?? It's really at the point where it's putting me in a miserable mood. The stress is giving me headaches and stomach aches at times... It's killing me!

Trying really really hard to keep my cool and sit tight, but my goodness... this has totally consumed my life. I just wish my visa would be granted so I can move on and feel better! *sigh*

Sonic

Only patience and calmness will help. Some people are waiting for more than ten months. Six month condition is mere a guideline and not a rule and it can take quite longer in some cases.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

RBP

Your medicals will expire on March 9-2013. I think you have to do it again due to few days left and no decision yet. Even you CO give decision today you do not have enough time to go out of country and come back.

No, they should expire in may. They last a year.

Almost there...

ALLOCATION TIMEFRAMES

Pre 1 July 2012 Applications

The network is currently allocating applications for assessment as below: [TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=width: 189]

Processing Centre

[/TD]

ENS

[/TD]

RSMS

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Parramatta

[/TD]

All Cases Allocated

[/TD]

18 June 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Melbourne

[/TD]

All Cases Allocated

[/TD]

1 April 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Perth

[/TD]

29 June 2012

[/TD]

7 May 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Applications declared as “Decision Ready” by registered migration agents continue to receive priority allocation. However, due to the unprecedented number of applications lodged in June 2012 we can not provide an estimated allocation timeframe.

If your application was lodged before the dates listed above please explain this in your email and we will respond to you as soon as possible.

We are working through our large caseload in the most efficient manner possible and thank you for your patience during this busy period.

Hi all good morning. Just a very difficult question in this busy time if we contact the CO do they annoy to make some clarification?I have advised my CO the clinic has done my son's medical and forwarded to Global Health Sydney ofifice but he has responded yet .Thanx

Edited by RBP

How is everyone holding up?

I really feel like I'm at the point where I am on the verge of going batshit crazy!! 1 week from today is my 6-month mark since my my nomination and visa were lodged... I can't imagine how those of you that lodged your applications back in June or earlier must feel! I swear I'm about to go mental here! How are you guys coping with this agonising wait?? It's really at the point where it's putting me in a miserable mood. The stress is giving me headaches and stomach aches at times... It's killing me!

Trying really really hard to keep my cool and sit tight, but my goodness... this has totally consumed my life. I just wish my visa would be granted so I can move on and feel better! *sigh*

completing 9 months...i am numb

Hi guys I am in dillema of what to do now My son's medicals has been done in May 09/2012 but my CO asked to complete his medicals in addional doc required I have advised that his medicals had done and sent to GH that time he did not reply one week gone so if I do his medical again but if CO receives his previous medical if he had not got what will happen will it have any negative impacts.Thanks guys

Hi all good morning. Just a very difficult question in this busy time if we contact the CO do they annoy to make some clarification?I have advised my CO the clinic has done my son's medical and forwarded to Global Health Sydney ofifice but he has responded yet .Thanx

Hi RBP,

If I was you, I would phone the CO directly to seek clarification if you are unsure what you need to do.

Hi Guys Thanks for your suggestion how we can ring to CO no direct number has been given in doc requeested would it be general number 131881

If you ring the general line and tell them your COs name, they are able to put you through directly.

Hi guys,

Please read my signature about my timeline. The problem is that my sponsor is giving me signs that he doesn't want to wait anymore for my grant. The Q are:

1. If I find another sponsor, can he make the nomination and lodge reffering to my current visa application? Or should I make another visa application ?

2. DIAC should have a problem because there will be two nominations on the same person ? Or can I go both and when I got the visa to choose where to go ?

Thanks

hello,i applied 119 visa in june 9th,2012 in perth as a baker.according to my ma he appplied my application as drc .i got ackonledgement letter on 13 june,2012.but nothing since than.anybody can tell what should i do and how long i have to wait for my decision.please give me some advice.

hello,i applied 119 visa in june 9th,2012 in perth as a baker.according to my ma he appplied my application as drc .i got ackonledgement letter on 13 june,2012.but nothing since than.anybody can tell what should i do and how long i have to wait for my decision.please give me some advice.

Get your agent to contact diac and ask if your file was lodged drc, and if so why it has been so long.

Hi guys,

Please read my signature about my timeline. The problem is that my sponsor is giving me signs that he doesn't want to wait anymore for my grant. The Q are:

1. If I find another sponsor, can he make the nomination and lodge reffering to my current visa application? Or should I make another visa application ?

2. DIAC should have a problem because there will be two nominations on the same person ? Or can I go both and when I got the visa to choose where to go ?

Thanks

You can not have two applications for same visa class.

But if your present employer let you complete the process and later can relieve you to other employer to complete two year regional employment, it can help.

Hi Guys just rang to my CO she asked my file number and surname said she gonna ring me back and make claraifications about the confusion. You think they normally ring back or not do not know.Thanx

I don't see why not. They certainly looked at my file when my agent questioned if it had gone in drc and asked to add police checks. I reckon it is a good sign.

I don't see why not. They certainly looked at my file when my agent questioned if it had gone in drc and asked to add police checks. I reckon it is a good sign.

Thank you Blossom for your feedback.Regards

Are these applications gonna be moving quicker once dey get to july-aug applications???

But they have to clear big pile of 9000 application of last week of June-2012 first. That equals about half year quota of 16000/year allocated RSMS files.